Naki

Your best picks for next 3 months

1 hour ago, Pointbreak said:

arioFleLove the idea of BlockCat but the team are kids. OPUS looks like a cool project, I would use it myself (which is probably an indication I should not invest!)

BlockCAT team is very young I agree but for the short term look at the number of coins :).. very low.. and they are listed on etherdelta and cryptopia.. they could be soon in one big exchange.. 

Opus.. same thing .. it looks legit to me.. high supply but unique at the moment ( I do not recall Muse still active ).. 

P.s the political value of ClearPoll is enormous 

My forth would have been TRON :)

Edited by Guest

On 11/26/2017 at 7:54 PM, jcestre said:

I just got NXT (which will give me IGNIS) SIA and Stellar. Let's see how they perform

I'm heavy on NXT at the moment and manage to get in on the ground floor...  I think its going to keep on pumping all through December until the airdrop on the 28th.  

Unsure what to do though - sell out just before the airdrop when prices are at a premium, or hold for the IGNIS... :JC_thinking:  I've heard talk it's over $1 value now.

Cardano and Vertcoin are my other picks for speculative gains. 

Edited by tartankiwi

@tartankiwiI remember back in the days of cryptsy I held allot of nxt. Did not think into it to much until it hit $1, disappointing to think it would be worth 5 digits now, that is crypto!

One project I like is Chainlink, even though I do consider it to be a slight competitor to xrp I believe we will see major announcements that will be enough to move the price in the future. Compared to other cryptos in the top 100 I believe it has allot more potential. 

On 12/19/2017 at 10:20 AM, WrathofKahneman said:

I think Sia has a lot of room to grow but hoping it will be  listed more places.

I mined Sia several months ago and forgot about it. I've got 800 for the future so hopefully it will rise to astronomical value. :D

49 minutes ago, ScroogeMcDuck said:

Regarding opus?

OPT.jpeg

I do not know if it is correlated to opus.. will check !! Thanks!

Edited by Guest

On 11/19/2017 at 8:17 AM, Naki said:

Just been sitting around thinking and would like to gauge other peoples opinions on the biggest gainers for next 3 months each person takes 3 picks with a quick reason why they think so can post a price you think it will get to if you wish as well can include any coin besides xrp.

My picks would have to be

1: KMD by far my top pick. a underrated coin with security and privacy that out does all the major privacy coins leading in atomic swaps and own network about to deploy the first decentralised ico could see massive growth.

2: WTC just has a really solid use case and could see adoption for it being picked up very quickly by many large businesses.

3: SIA sia for me is a hard one i really think the potential is there to go massive at any time and i think cloud storage is a massive growth area but they need to get some deals done soon or could be a dud so while i think gains could be huge it could also just collapse.

what do people think

What wallets are out there for SIA, just browsing around quick for SIA wallets it sounds like this is a gigantic problem and SIA can be stolen fairly easily. Does ledger plan to support?