Sign in to follow this  
QWE

Ripple hiring web developers?

I wanted to see how a specific element was done on Ripple website (ripple.com) so I viewed the source and found the “If you're reading, we're hiring” sign (see picture below) hidden in the comments, in case someone is looking for a job, which probably includes web developing :)

This might be old news, though I didn’t find anything on a quick search on this forum. If everyone already knew this, just ignore and remove the topic to the darkest corner of the forum. Also, hope I didn’t just ruin this job offering for Ripple :D

Capture.JPG

9 minutes ago, zenkert said:

Looks like you are using the latest version of Firefox.

Yes, still getting used to it! Hope I didn't leave any other personal information on that picture :D

8 minutes ago, bm32533476 said:

I've seen that around before, I think it''s been there for a very long time.

Ah, as I suspected, that may be the case. Haven't been around very long, so this might be very, very old.

That's it then, let's no longer reply to this and let the topic slowly drop down to its doom.

1 hour ago, QWE said:

I wanted to see how a specific element was done on Ripple website (ripple.com) so I viewed the source and found the “If you're reading, we're hiring” sign (see picture below) hidden in the comments, in case someone is looking for a job, which probably includes web developing :)

This might be old news, though I didn’t find anything on a quick search on this forum. If everyone already knew this, just ignore and remove the topic to the darkest corner of the forum. Also, hope I didn’t just ruin this job offering for Ripple :D

Capture.JPG

Yep, I remember @nikb mentioning something about this {or similar) a while back. It's been around for a while I think.