Tehol_Beddict

Santander, AMEX, Ripple

2 hours ago, Misil said:

You need the best product, and then you need the best marketing...

Bitcoin is synonym of cryptocurrency for 99% of population. They own the brand. 

Ripple needs to catch up...

Windows dominated Apple for the 20 next years in that story. Enterprises started using Windows.. 

Edited by strikerjax
typo

2 hours ago, FunkyGiraffe said:

You know the stupid thing? This news seems to be sending the price of other coins soaring! Buttcoin and Litecoin are going off now. :dash1:

BTC and LTC are up because cross-chain swaps on Lightning Network were announced. However, I'm becoming more and more convinced that for awhile now, BTCs price ishas been manipulated/propped up by the issuance of large amounts of tether just when the BTC was collapsing ... still finding out more about this. If in fact Bitfinex/tether are bad actors then BTC price will eventually crash   (sorry if this is too off-topic).

10 minutes ago, bx549 said:

BTC and LTC are up because cross-chain swaps on Lightning Network were announced. However, I'm becoming more and more convinced that for awhile now, BTCs price ishas been manipulated/propped up by the issuance of large amounts of tether just when the BTC was collapsing ... still finding out more about this. If in fact Bitfinex/tether are bad actors then BTC price will eventually crash   (sorry if this is too off-topic).

the battle is not over between blockstream and Jihan, I expect another skirmish this weekend..

Although there were a few rumors, I like the fact that the Amex partnership announcement went BOOM and was well kept under wrap!  The same happened with Mojaloop and so on.  This is how you grow a start up into a big business.  Strategic partnerships with BIG brands.  

Congrats to those that have worked tirelessly to make this happen.  

47 minutes ago, bx549 said:

Please keep looking into this. There absolutely does seem to be something going on and I'd like to know more.

21 minutes ago, FunkyGiraffe said:

Please keep looking into this. There absolutely does seem to be something going on and I'd like to know more.

What is going on is the fact that these companies have gone to great length to pursue tax avoidance as well as ensure minimum liability and transparency.  If they were to declare bankruptcy tomorrow, there would be very little that can be done to honor any obligations towards their customers.  There’s a lot at stake.

I am actually relieved the price came back down right away. Gives me more time to come up with funds for more XRP.  I am confident the price will eventually exceed all expectations, but before that happens I want to make sure I have enough tickets to the show :)