Life Hacks Live with Brad Garlinghouse, Ripple CEO

Xrphunter

Questions from internet:

Where do you see XRP price at the end of 2018?

God this is embarassing. These questions make the community look really stupid, in my opinion.

10 minutes ago, Coretex said:

Questions from internet:

God this is embarassing. These questions make the community look really stupid, in my opinion.

Oh, have you seen the comments on Ripple's tweets? :dash1:

18 minutes ago, Coretex said:

Questions from internet:

Agreed. I was watching the stream hoping no one would ask an xrp price question. I was hoping to weed out some partnerships with my question.

Edited by JC83

6 minutes ago, Skippy said:

Oh, have you seen the comments on Ripple's tweets? :dash1:

I can no longer force myself to even read those. I have read some of them in the past, so I can imagine what sort of wisdom is spread around there.

5 hours ago, XRPeteSampras said:

Brad wants XRP to show steady growth over a long period of time.  He said he actually didn't want the kind of spikes that Bitcoin Cash just experienced.

How 'bout a compromise:  Steady growth over a long period of time mixed with occasional HUGE SPIKES in value!  

Steady growth could also mean s few dollars upwards every few days or months. So if it's only $10 a month for 5 years that's a $600 xrp