bbearchell

Just hopped on XRP with a $1k investment! What have I gotten myself into!

Well done...

You are now supporting the future of the central banks. This is guaranteed to be profitable... way in the future.

In the meantime, Bitcoin, according to Goldman Sachs, will be $20,000 in 2018.

Edited by Max Entropy

Hi, I think we have somethings in common. I too am very new to all of this and have gotten caught up in the buzz around xrp in the past 4 weeks or so. I truly dont know how high the price of xrp can go and I really dont know enough to even guess. But what I do know is that if the price does go up, you dont wont to be left wondering what might have been. You have to take a chance and see. Id say invest as much as you can afford as the more you hold the less the price has to go up before you make big returns. Im hold 50,000 xrp and i hope to see $20 for obvious reasons. Good luck everyone. 😁

1 hour ago, bbearchell said:

For real though. Did a bit of research and had some expendable income so I threw some XRP's way. What do I have to look forward to? Should I invest more?

:crigon_04:

@bbearchell  I wrote a blog not to long ago that looks at different price predictions from different sources.  You might be interested in the read:  https://xrphodor.wordpress.com/2017/10/29/crystal-ball-xrp-price-speculation/

Also, there's another one with resources for new XRP investors here:  https://xrphodor.wordpress.com/2017/10/18/resources-for-potential-xrp-investors/

1 hour ago, bbearchell said:

For real though. Did a bit of research and had some expendable income so I threw some XRP's way. What do I have to look forward to? Should I invest more?

Keep it, buy more...  This is not a pump and dump coin.  Regardless of what others say, xrp will make you money.  It took bitcoin, "the only kid on the block" once upon a time, 9 years to get where it is today.  Don't expect to get rich quick with this coin.  But it will happen!

17 minutes ago, programa said:

1K ? get more ! - its only 200$ - ( i must swallow my tongue - i am too cheap to invest even that :newblush:)

For me it is unclear if it is 1k XRP or 1k USD. That´s a huge differnce.
BTW, let everone invest according to their own funds and gain knowledge and confidence.

Never invest what you cannot afford to loose, is the best and only advice one can give, especially to a newbie.

I started with buying just 500 XRP.
Then gained knowledge and bought some more.
Now I put away a little stash of fiats every payday and buy some more XRP.
Since I have become a great believer in the whole Concept of Ripple and XRP.

Edited by zenkert

5 hours ago, bbearchell said:

I did $1k

yerr nahh, people say "only spend what you can afford to loose"! I say "spend twice as much as you can afford to lose and be prepared to sell". Thus, 1k is not enough. Double it up and move to a 5 figure hodl, that way you'll really "feel it".