Xrphunter

XM added 4 new cryptocurrencies including xrp

27 minutes ago, Tripple said:

XRP needs more fiat pairs. An exchange which offers fiat to XRP via credit/debit card would be very useful. Are there any out there currently?

The most use right now is the usd pair, jpy, krw, inr, eur

1 hour ago, Xrphunter said:

XM added 4 new cryptocurrencies on their mt5 platform including xrp/usd pair

https://www.xm.com/cryptocurrencies

I would be keen to see how xm.com performs because their name suggests they are serious guys. Those who keep bit of interest in domain trading would know that 2 letters .com domain alone is valued in hundred of  thousand dollars. 

3 hours ago, Tripple said:

XRP needs more fiat pairs. An exchange which offers fiat to XRP via credit/debit card would be very useful. Are there any out there currently?

Bitstamp does.

1 hour ago, zenkert said:

Bitstamp does.

I think this is buying Bitcoin with USD via credit card, then flipping it into XRP. Maybe I'm incorrect. 

I'm talking direct fiat-to-XRP pairings (via credit/debit card) that will both reduce correlation with Bitcoin and remove a few barriers of entry into XRP. 

There's stinging irony in the fact that the quickest way to buy XRP with fiat currencies in many cases is still by making SWIFT/BACS transfers to the exchange you're operating on!

Edited by Tripple

19 minutes ago, Tripple said:

I think this is buying Bitcoin with USD via credit card, then flipping it into XRP. Maybe I'm incorrect. 

I'm talking direct fiat-to-XRP pairings (via credit/debit card) that will both reduce correlation with Bitcoin and remove a few barriers of entry into XRP. 

There's stinging irony in the fact that the quickest way to buy XRP with fiat currencies in many cases is still by making SWIFT/BACS transfers to the exchange you're operating on!

Bitstamp offers direct USD/XRP and EUR/XRP pairs.

Also debit card is an option. I think. Credit cards I don't know. 

Edited by Skippy

1 hour ago, Tripple said:

Correct or EUR with Credit Card and the sell the Bitcoins there and buy XRP.
I use SEPA-transfer since am in Europe . Takes 2 bankdays, normally.
Done one Credit Card buy of Bitcoin with EUR. Worked just fine.
My plan was to convert into XRP, but I decided to hodl my small satoshi amount of BTC.

At least for the time being, which means I made a bad buy, after the great Fall but then it fell even more.
So BTC has to pass 7 202 USD before I transfer it to XRP.

Edited by zenkert