Thanks! Reading now..

e: and very happy me as usual. A bit I was distracted with the "XRP volume gains" which, if I was asked, are only because of the fuzz in crypto markets over all. Which you did mention in the end. 

Interesting month for sure! Dash, BCH and some other coins getting attention. Certainly new money flowing in. Fingers crossed.

Edited by Skippy

1 minute ago, baggy23 said:

Interesting graph thanks

SAVE_20171113_194932.jpeg

Does this account for XRP held on exchanges too?

20 minutes ago, Ylod said:

Does this account for XRP held on exchanges too?

I think TB included ALL wallets.  Let's see if I can flag him down here on XRPChat:  @TB73

UPDATE: TB indicated that it includes all wallets.  he also indicated that exchange wallets tend to be very large, so they wouldn't fall into these categories for individual holders, other than being included in the top 1%. 

Edited by Hodor

@Ylod @zerpdigger @Hodor - This is addressed in the comments on his original tweet. All activated wallets appear to be included. For instance, Bitstamp uses a pooled wallet, with destination tags to route payments to specific accounts. That will show up as a single wallet with a balance of around 10.5m XRP in TB73's statistics.

Edited by TexasHodlem

1 hour ago, Hodor said:

I'm happy somebody else noticed to.  Any idea why it's made such a substantial gain? (I know it has nothing to do with XRP, but just curious)

Dash is apparently gonna get some big things next year. 

https://www.dash.org/2017/08/13/debitcards.html

I'm holding a bit dash, but I wish I had more. Went for the smaller, riskier diversivications instead :P

e: TL;DR 

Making crypto easier for mainstream users, no private key hassle, easier usage platforms and debit cards. Thats how I read it

Edited by Skippy

I'm curious to know more about the 38B XRP already distributed. If it is in hands of FIs and investors, hats off. But how much of it is in hands of Jed, Chris Larssen and other individuales Who may be consider whales from an inversor pov? Anybody knows more about it? Cheers

Just now, Misil said:

I'm curious to know more about the 38B XRP already distributed. If it is in hands of FIs and investors, hats off. But how much of it is in hands of Jed, Chris Larssen and other individuales Who may be consider whales from an inversor pov? Anybody knows more about it? Cheers

For what I know, they hold A LOT. But they have huge sell restrictions, which makes it so they can't sell it all, not over their whole lifetime.