Sign in to follow this  

Ditch the stack and alt-coin attack?

Since we know the world is round we can see, the phenomena our ancestors upon would disagree,

Our (mis) fortune this day in age is our technology, but has it gone a bit too far beyond what we can see?

~Me (right now, instantaneously, I know)

Disclaimer!! I diagnosed myself with advanced multi-personality disorder. Nice to meet you.... At any rate I do have a subject that I have not seen addressed here and would love to see some input/thoughts/ideas.

I used to believe that stacking precious metals was the way to go. If anybody has followed the PM market (generally referring to gold and silver)  they would know that the market has been relatively stagnant if not down right awful the past several years.... BAM!! SMASH!! KAPOW!!! The birth of Bitcoin... followed by these alt-coins... freaking amazing, exciting, confusing!!!! Take it from me, there are some die hard stackers out there that are pretty upset about what is going on in this crazy market....  Personally, I feel it is important to diversify and have done so..... What do you all think about stacking precious metals? I think  there are several PM stackers that refuse to allow their brains to legitimize the bitcoin frenzy and might be doing themselves an injustice by ignoring what technology has bestowed upon us... any stackers out there? Any anti-gold/silver stackers out there? What is it all about Alphie?

Dude! First of all, you are approaching this all wrong if you want anybody's attention; you post non-sense and then try to make a point.. nobody wants to see that garbage! Secondly, nobody here is interested or invests in precious metals so bring your garbage elsewhere you moron!

Love, me

Thank you for the constructive criticism, I will take it (and you) with a grain of salt. I understand what you are saying and realize that my main point was over shadowed by my inability to make a point. However, I would like to attempt to drive the point home that I was attempting to make. There is a lot of money sitting there in precious metals that are damn near ready to flood to the digital currency market and I think they only need a friendly push..... WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Be nice to them, post on their forums; after all, wasn't it on a precious metals forum that you read a post regarding digital currency (XRP to be exact) when you finally decided to open up your big fast stupid head and decide to diversify? That's what I though! Hey, nice shirt.

You need to use spell check, otherwise I think we can get along.... You are pretty good looking. Sorry if I came off as abrasive.