4 minutes ago, Hodor said:

Ripple is focused on building the Pacific Rim XRP market. I discuss each of the largest players and break down XRP volume impacts. Want to know about SBI (both of them?) You'll have to read for yourself!

After researching and writing this blog entry, I am very bullish on XRP's Asia volume in the next 3-6 months.  :sun_bespectacled:

Hope you enjoy the read - leave any feedback below & as always, please feel free to share with others or on other sites and media.  Thank you for reading!  :thank_you2:

My blog announcements on other media:

Yeah I'm super bullish now about XRP I think I will now buy some more XRP!!! XRP represents a great investment opportunity in 2017, there is nothing to worry about, yes XRP had a bit of a bear run, but that sentiment almost disappeared entirely, invest in XRP and you will definitely make some large returns in the foreseeable future ! Thanks Hodor your information about XRP developments is always interesting to read !

Edited by JigglyJelly

16 minutes ago, JigglyJelly said:

Yeah I'm super bullish now about XRP I think I will now buy some more XRP!!! XRP represents a great investment opportunity in 2017, there is nothing to worry about, yes XRP had a bit of a bear run, but that sentiment almost disappeared entirely, invest in XRP and you will definitely make some large returns in the foreseeable future ! Thanks Hodor your information about XRP developments is always interesting to read !

Wow...  I thought I was positive...  Maybe just ease off the caffeine a bit so you can enjoy those returns without a heart attack!  :D

Great @Hodor Thanks.
In my amateur (gut feeling) view, I have also pinned this, and now you confirmed it.
Since there has been a Paradigm shift of, economy power, from the west to the east (Asia).
It has been going on for a while now.

So asia is really a key.

Great Article @Hodor , also Coinrail (Korean Exchange) is going to enlist Ripple XRP this month :) 

4 minutes ago, M-X said:

The South Korea/SBI bridging with XRP will be the point of no return for XRP adoption & price.

Yeah, I've heard about this a little bit, but not quite enough to understand all the details.  I guess liquidity will be provided by some exchanges?  That's exciting - going to retail investors for sourcing the liquidity means an impact directly on XRP price potentially.