tokens

tokens.net - next generation cryptocurrency trading platform

so gatehub to launch DTR tokens in 2 days yes?

@enej @gatehub

We are excited to announce listing of DTR tokens on our GateHub Fifth cryptocurrency gateway. DTR trading will commence no later than 7 days after the Tokens.net ICO ends.

@tokens

Got another ? for ya

If were using MyEtherWallet as our ERC20 Ethereum compatible wallet to received the DTR Tokens, Do we need to follow the instructions on 'How to Add a Custom Token to MyEtherWallet"??    

https://myetherwallet.github.io/knowledge-base/send/adding-new-token-and-sending-custom-tokens.html

For the fact that the DTR Token is not on my MEW Interface, I would assume for it to show up on the list I need to enter it in manually or will it appear automatically when you send the DTR to my MEW address?

I'm going to take a guess and say were going to have to add it ourselves 

Edited by pucksterpete

3 hours ago, pucksterpete said:

If were using MyEtherWallet as our ERC20 Ethereum compatible wallet to received the DTR Tokens, Do we need to follow the instructions on 'How to Add a Custom Token to MyEtherWallet"??    

yes once they've set up the smart contract itll appear and you can add it as a custom token/currency code

3 hours ago, pucksterpete said:

be patient, you should have got an email tom saying something like

You have claimed [XXX] DTR to your Ethereum Wallet [---------------]. If entered address is wrong please contact us at info@tokens.net for assistance. You shall receive DTR tokens within the next 48 hours.

we are basically waiting for a token contract address, once that's set up, you'll see DTR in the list, or be able to add it manually with the address

still no DTR on gatehub then, so they broke their word - fail, fail, fail

i wish they'd just shut up instead and then at least their customers wouldnt have an expectation

quote:

We are excited to announce listing of DTR tokens on our GateHub Fifth cryptocurrency gateway. DTR trading will commence no later than 7 days after the Tokens.net ICO ends.

ICO ended Nov 26th

well maybe they've had do much success with their Quantum project that theyre just too busy... :D

thanks @pucksterpete, glad someone else is on this

gatehub arent the most responsive bunch, and tbh i've stated to feel nervous about keeping even small amounts of xrp with them

@zerpdigger @pucksterpete @jag216 @Chewiecoin do you have any idea about how to transfer QAU from gatehub to myetherwallet as i have made number of attempts and my gatehub balance reduces but i dont receive funds in myetherwallet addresses. When tried using transaction hash in etherscan it came up with invalid hash, nothing came up when searches with addresses , there is limited information available about above.

i got this sheet but this is useless because of lack of information.

Dear QAU holders, Pursuant to the Agreement and our Announcement dated 31 May 2018, we hereby publish the address for the purpose of QAU to DTR conversion. Address: 0x1d2C3D49460D34739809a096cC05832A0A3d79eE End Date: 15 September 2018 00.00 UTC Exchange Ratio 1 QAU for 3.9 DTR Instructions: Send your QAU tokens to the above address, and DTR tokens will be automatically returned to your address in a corresponding amount. Important: To ensure that everything works satisfactorily

i'm sorry i dont know, i liquidated all my holdings

best try to get in contact with the QAU / DTR / Gatehub teams directly

On 12/3/2017 at 7:56 PM, pucksterpete said:

@tokens

Got another ? for ya

https://myetherwallet.github.io/knowledge-base/send/adding-new-token-and-sending-custom-tokens.html

For the fact that the DTR Token is not on my MEW Interface, I would assume for it to show up on the list I need to enter it in manually or will it appear automatically when you send the DTR to my MEW address?

how did you go with transferring QAU to MEW wallets mate, as mine are not transferring, i have lost 80 QAU in trials only.