tokens

tokens.net - next generation cryptocurrency trading platform

36 minutes ago, RDS said:

how did you go with transferring QAU to MEW wallets mate, as mine are not transferring, i have lost 80 QAU in trials only. 

Hey man, It was DTR that I owned and transferred to MEW wallet.  Not QAU, never had it. sorry

I know somewhere on the Token's site or their twitter feed they mentioned something about QAU

I've only got DTR, it doesn't show up in mew automatically I have to add the token manually and then the balance shows. It got sent direct to wallet I didn't have to transfer it in from an exchange wallet - sorry.

Check etherscan.io to see if it showed up in your wallet. If so then you need to add he token manually to MEW as stated above. Maksure you have sufficient XRP in your wallet to send the transaction as well. You need a min or 20 plus 5 for each trust line and most objects plus a all amount to cover the network fee. 

55 minutes ago, cmbartley said:

Check etherscan.io to see if it showed up in your wallet. If so then you need to add he token manually to MEW as stated above. Maksure you have sufficient XRP in your wallet to send the transaction as well. You need a min or 20 plus 5 for each trust line and most objects plus a all amount to cover the network fee. 

i checked with etherscan.io but it doesnt come up with any result by address and trx hash both, i am not sure if trust is added ( is it gatehub fifth Eth i have to add trust line for.. ???) i will check that but i can see in transaction i have been charged fee in xrps so i was hoping it to go through... the problem is that QAU and Gatehub both are non responsive, and when contacted Tokens.net they only deal with the part after I got my QAU's into ERC-20 wallet , my problem is to transfer to them from gatehub to ERC-20 wallet such as MEW..

Edited by RDS

12 hours ago, RDS said:

i checked with etherscan.io but it doesnt come up with any result by address and trx hash both, i am not sure if trust is added ( is it gatehub fifth Eth i have to add trust line for.. ???) i will check that but i can see in transaction i have been charged fee in xrps so i was hoping it to go through... the problem is that QAU and Gatehub both are non responsive, and when contacted Tokens.net they only deal with the part after I got my QAU's into ERC-20 wallet , my problem is to transfer to them from gatehub to ERC-20 wallet such as MEW..

query the transaction ID at xrpcharts.ripple.com to see if the transaction failed and if so if there was a failure or success (the "tec" codes: https://developers.ripple.com/tec-codes.html)

3 hours ago, cmbartley said:

query the transaction ID at xrpcharts.ripple.com to see if the transaction failed and if so if there was a failure or success (the "tec" codes: https://developers.ripple.com/tec-codes.html)

Thanks for the reply bro, apart from some Qau i lost roughly 80 in trials of sending to different MEW addresses( which i am not worried too much about,  as they are worth $20 at the moment)  i have figured out the way to convert qau into DTR easily  now, i plan to start a topic soon to help the community about similar stuff as gatehub and Quantum projects are hopeless because they dont have enough information to help users about the peocess and their response takes ages, and since we have only few more days before the deadline passes( roughly 10 sep for gatehub i think)  to convert QAU to DTR its in exchange’s interest to not to respond as they get to keep free money. Which i think is pathetic, but atleast by creating a topic to help i can use my few hours work to help my other xrp family members  in retrieving their hard earned money.