tokens

tokens.net - next generation cryptocurrency trading platform

Hello community,

Our solution is a next generation cryptocurrency trading platform, introducing Dynamic Trading Rights (DTR) to revolutionise the current trading environment by providing a trustworthy, transparent, safe, and reliable place to exchange ERC20 tokens and other cryptocurrencies that are foreseen to evolve in the future.

One of Founders is Gregor Gololicic (ex-CTO of Gatehub). With him we will use experience gained from Ripple blockchain and implement it in the new cryptocurrency trading platform, to provide more trading PAIRS for XRP.

We will also accept XRP in ICO phase, which starts on November 6.

Thank you, tokens

https://www.tokens.net

TOKENS-bitcointalk-ann-page_final.jpg

Edited by tokens

The advantage of ERC20 tokens is that their interface is standardized. With the knowledge of Gregor  (Gatehub Fifth) they could easily build an engine with which very easy new trading pairs ERC20-IOU/XRP could be added, tradable on XRPLedger. That would be cool :)

12 hours ago, Graine said:

Well, if you are going to bring ERC20 tokens to RCL, then good luck with ico! 
It would be awesome to trade XRP/XRL directly. 

I don't think they are bringing ERC20 to the XRP Ledger.

12 hours ago, jn_r said:

The advantage of ERC20 tokens is that their interface is standardized. With the knowledge of Gregor  (Gatehub Fifth) they could easily build an engine with which very easy new trading pairs ERC20-IOU/XRP could be added, tradable on XRPLedger. That would be cool :)

But the question is, what are they actually doing. The statement about increasing the number of XRP pairs was very very vague.

See: https://medium.com/@tokensnet/dear-crypto-community-4accb1d279bb for more information about the new exchange they're building

Edited by cmbartley

1 hour ago, gmosx said:

Guys, only a few months passed since you launched Quantum Project and now a new ICO?

Definitely leaves a bad taste to my mouth :(

-g.

gmosx,

Quantum Project is complimentary with tokens platform. Quantum as market maker will provide liquidity. 

Thank you for your support!

4 hours ago, DarthTrader said:

Hello @tokens

So you want to use the XRP ledger for decentralized trading?

DarthTrader,

thank you for your question! During platform development we will share more details about the tokens platform.

tokens

48 minutes ago, cmbartley said:

I don't think they bringing ERC20 to the XRP Ledger.

But the question is, what are they actually doing. The statement about increasing the number of XRP pairs was very very vague.

See: https://medium.com/@tokensnet/dear-crypto-community-4accb1d279bb for more information about the new exchange they're building

cmbartley,

3 founders are coming from existing trading platforms. We will use all assets and explore all options to include them in tokens platform.

thank you for your support!

I haven't seen proof that Quantum project is making a profit with their ICO money. If they are burning their own supply, or worse yet, selling QAU to 'fund operations' that would be a travesty. Q3 report due last week may shed some light. I have a suspicion that Quantum market making profits are limited by exchange fees, hence the desire to open a new exchange.

Will your customer service be better than Gatehub or Bitstamp?

Will you support any trading directly on the XRP ledger, or will all wallets be hosted?

@tokens what competitve advantage do you have over other exchange ICOs such as STeX who will offer multiple pairings for all cryptos, free trades, and token holders receive 100% of transaction fee distribution every month?  I am not financially involved in this market but would like to understand what will make your trading platform better than what is already out or coming out?

Edited by The_Phoenixed_Banker

8 hours ago, tokens said:

gmosx,

Quantum Project is complimentary with tokens platform. Quantum as market maker will provide liquidity. 

Thank you for your support!

Will Quantum issue some of their unreleased tokens into tokensnet?