Adam007

When shall Ripple hit $10, $20 & $30 ?

19 hours ago, thetamind said:

10 dollar should be relatively easy to reach. Once this train leaves the station, i can see all sorts of money flooding in from all over. 

That bank owning bi*ch at SWELL sure didn't seem to think so.

20 hours ago, thetamind said:

10 dollar should be relatively easy to reach. Once this train leaves the station, i can see all sorts of money flooding in from all over. XRP has a much larger target market than BTC has ever had. BTC now at 120 billion market cap.... xrp at 380 billion, is really not far fetched. I give it 1 year to see 10 dollars. 20, 30 and 40, within 5. Once ILP and interoperability is in full swing, unbanked, and everyone else making an interoperable global economy.... xrp is on that frontier, how many other coins can say that? I've made the same mistake of thinking xrp is mostly for cross border payments, but I'm starting to see now, that cross border payments isn't limited to just banks, it can bring everyone, everywhere into it, meaning there is a much larger market here than most of us have even imagined yet.

Yup, as a global traveler, I can dump USD and hold XRP when I travel. When ILP is in full swing, it is the money exchangers that will be holding XRP and you can easily cash out your XRPs to any local currency in any country...and guess what, you safe all those extravagant exchange fees because XRP costs is just so low. Travel the world just with your XRPs and cash out in Bhutan, Peru, Cambodia, India and Kenya easily and just forget about USD and the 5% card fees.

Let's have some patience first with a meagre $1 then followed by irrational exuberance ... it will be quite interesting to look back at price trajectory once XRP rips higher. ...

Well i agree that $1,- would be a milestone, but if someone would have said 2 years ago that BTC would be at $7500,- ,then everybody would have said the same. I hope that when they announce that they put their 55 billion (I think) in escrow and that big name banks announce their implementation of Ripple and XRP, that we will finally start to see a rise in price from where we are now. 

23 hours ago, zenkert said:

Which means, in English? :scratch_one-s_head:

It means something down the lines of "But XRP has life, you only need to have patience. Anybody here have/will have any PG (I think he means program, method) to obtain/get Ripple for free?".

Perhaps Google translate will make a better job of it :).

Edited by Guest

34 minutes ago, phcc said:

It means something down the lines of "But XRP has life, you only need to have patience. Anybody here have/will have any PG (I think he means program, method) to obtain/get Ripple for free?".

Perhaps Google translate will make a better job of it :).

There is nothing wrong with your english @phcc perfectly understandable. Google translate would have done a far worse job. :secret: