• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

some people have been throwing out random time frames. I've read now where people are saying this is a 3-5 year wait. I call BS. To confirm, I reached out to David Schwartz.  He said, he thinks x

sowwyyyy.... couldn't resist.. :/

I don't know about these Ripple guys, I mean they're kind of smart, but my other trusted sources tell me not to invest in XRP. Like this one guy on YouTube that I watch, he said that Ripple is th

Posted Images

21 minutes ago, fourthjohn said:

i like the bloggers, but just reading their posts is not due diligence. primary source is much better. 

While I do fully agree with your opening post, you should keep in mind that primary source is usually biased so we should take this with a pinch of salt.

On the other hand bloggers/news sites/etc. are biased as well - usually they have some financial motivation to pump/lower the price of a given crypto they are blogging about.

8 minutes ago, amulecregg said:

Just to make things clear.

We all have seen the interview. I think what the OP is trying to say is that it will not be a 3 to 5 years WAIT, which for me means the price will stay $0,20ish for 3-5 years. He is trying to say it is going to appreciate as opposed to Brad saying he does not care about the price swings now but focuses on imo a big gain in xrp price over the 3 to 5 years.

Just my opinion.

8 minutes ago, jacobson said:

as opposed to Brad saying he does not care about the price swings now but focuses on imo a big gain in xrp price over the 3 to 5 year

I think this is widely misinterpreted.  I believe he is saying he is not investing energy in micro managing the price rise....  that the swings are not that important if the trend is upwards overall.  He is working towards an end result not managing the journey...  possibly because he is sure it will work out well.

The incorrect inference is often made that he doesn't care about current price....   He would be a poor CEO if his situational awareness didn't include a constant knowledge of relevant prices and volumes.

Lastly the point that is often missed is he knows what is coming...  so being a bit unconcerned about price could in fact be a clue that he is sure it is on track or about to be.

36 minutes ago, Tinyaccount said:

He's doing it wrong.   The ear goes to the rail.   Amateur.   :) 

The guy in the pic is your typical crypto trader listening to TA signals and random ICO shilling on twitter :) 

1 minute ago, Tinyaccount said:

I think this is widely misinterpreted.  I believe he is saying he is not investing energy in micro managing the price rise....  that the swings are not that important if the trend is upwards overall.  He is working towards an end result not managing the journey...  possibly because he is sure it will work out well.

The incorrect inference is often made that he doesn't care about current price....   He would be a poor CEO if his situational awareness didn't include a constant knowledge of relevant prices and volumes.

Lastly the point that is often missed is he knows what is coming...  so being a bit unconcerned about price could in fact be a clue that he is sure it is on track or about to be.

You are right! I did not choose the right words but was thinking exactly this. English is not my first language. That is why I poorly expressed my thoughts.