Sancho

Should Ripple just burn XRP?

Should Ripple just burn XRP?  

55 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Does Ripple need 100B XRP?

2. 2. Should Ripple just burn 75B XRP?

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/01/2017 at 04:00 PM

Does anyone know why the price is suddenly going north?

As I made this poll on my phone waiting for someone in my car, accidentally the remark above about going north was posted with it (I assume it came from an unintentionally paste). But nevertheless reactions followed LoL ?

I also want to thank all that are doing the poll. I will write my thoughts and reasons for the poll after it has ended.

Edited by Sancho

It seems "today" that the price of XRP is inversely proportionate to the price of BTC. When BTC goes up, everyone is selling other cryptos and buying BTC, and of course on the BTC drops traders are getting back into their original "bets"

2 minutes ago, zenkert said:

@invest2lose could you, please enlighten me about palm beach group, and what this is about regarding XRP?

Headlined by Teeka Tiwari--- they will be giving an emergency briefing online tonight at 5pm and again at 8pm on repeat.  Predicted NEO, and Ethereum (and OMG). Teeka will be announcing his pick to get into tonight, and most crypto investors look to him as an "Oracle" so to speak.   I know you didn't ask me, but I couldn't resist ;)

6 minutes ago, CryptoLearner said:

Headlined by Teeka Tiwari--- they will be giving an emergency briefing online tonight at 5pm and again at 8pm on repeat.  Predicted NEO, and Ethereum (and OMG). Teeka will be announcing his pick to get into tonight, and most crypto investors look to him as an "Oracle" so to speak.   I know you didn't ask me, but I couldn't resist ;)

correct. other likely picks are golem and syscoin and maybe bat.

here's one link regarding why it could be ripple

https://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:uJgPSAxp6-gJ:https://thetechinsider.org/cryptocurrencies/palm-beach-confidential-november-2nd-predictions/+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

Edited by invest2lose

5 minutes ago, CryptoLearner said:

Great, thanks @CryptoLearner never heard of Teeka Tiwari before. Doing some research on-line now on the "Oracle".

Wikipedia definition of an oracle:

In classical antiquity, an oracle was a person or agency considered to provide wise and insightful counsel or prophetic predictions or precognition of the future, inspired by the gods. As such it is a form of divination.

In other words out of the mouth of an oracle would come these "prophetic predictions". Now where I come from, a mouth can also be classed as an orifice, and from such a place there can come much more than just wise words....

4 minutes ago, CryptoLearner said:

They conveniently fail to mention the picks he got "wrong" though.  No oracles in this space except for Satoshi Nakamoto.

Well of course it is so. It is very very very important to wash off the stains if one calls himeself is a "Oracle". BTW the original Oracle in Greek mythology was a WOMAN., as far as I remember it. :girl_haha:

Oracles I don´t trust, honestly I don´t :hunter:

Edited by zenkert

2 minutes ago, zenkert said:

Well of course it is so. It is very very very important to wash off the stains if one calls himeself is a "Oracle". BTW the original Oracle in Greek mythology was a WOMAN., as far as I remember it. :girl_haha:

Oracles I don´t trust, honestly I don´t :hunter:

I don't trust psychics either.  I've never met a wealthy one.  They're always in some little 500 square foot palm reading kiosk.  If they were real, they would be the wealthiest people in the world and rule the Earth.

19 minutes ago, CryptoLearner said:

I don't trust psychics either.  I've never met a wealthy one.  They're always in some little 500 square foot palm reading kiosk.  If they were real, they would be the wealthiest people in the world and rule the Earth.

Yesterday in another topic in the Club. I answered a question and wrote about buy limit orders and the value of XRP, wether it was a good moment to buy or not.
 - Now is a good time to buy or you could gamble that it might go lower and place a buy limit order at around 0.181 USD, I wrote and added ways of handling that limit buy during the comin 3 days, timeframe, decision making and so forth.

I stated it as a thought. Not a Trading advice, but in fact it was, a hidden Trading advice.
Since I trade in EUR I did just that, gambled on a as low as 0.181 USD, and placed a buy limit order at correspoding XRP value in EUR.
And it was a good buy :D.

Now I am a "Oracle" or . . . :beach: not . . . :wink: ? LOL.

Edited by zenkert

I said yes they need 100b because i do believe that the massive availability is good for their business plan.

but I also voted yes to burn 75 billion because i'm greedy and I would love $10/xrp price.

however the entire crypto market cap is up $30billion. I believe the only reasons alts are getting relief today is because there is just more money in the crypto-sphere overall. I don't really think it will last. I have buys in place for ltc at $50 and I kinda think they'll get filled.  If XRP hits $.20 again I'll probably sell it with an attempt to refill again around $.19.