CryptoLearner

When did you buy your first XRP?

6 minutes ago, CryptoLearner said:

I could have had double the xrp I have now if I had sold at .3 during the 321 and swell pumps.  Instead I hedl'd.  ;)  Oh well.  I am happy with my Hodlings though, got in at .17.

Yeah. At that time (SWELL) I still was low on XRP. And rather green in the Art of Trading. So I just made one small sell then just to test my strategy, but it was profitable, almost nailed the peak. Sorry you missed the opportunities @CryptoLearner But WTF - new opportunities will come, don´t look back. Lesson learned and knowledge gained.

Edited by zenkert

22 minutes ago, Eric123 said:

March 2017,  Look at us all sitting around talking bout our first time.

That´s kind of nice. Is it not? Like around a Camp Fire. Cosy and all feeling well.
A beer or two or three, laughing, sharing just feeling g o o o o d.

Edited by zenkert

Feb 2014... using a Canadian $10 Amazon Gift card to buy a few xrps at skyhigh prices so I could fund my wallet in xrp and start using it to trade... I'm in the states so it was quite a convoluted method to begin trading fiat for xrps.

Edited by enrique11

8 hours ago, Coretex said:

April / May 2017....I missed that stupid pump by a month or so...

If I had not missed it, I would have made millions of Euros with the size of investment I made.

/Cry

Yeah, but you likely wouldn't have made such a large investment in the first place. Nor would you likely have sold at the peak.

April 2017.

Another one then bragging and complaining on opportunities missed @Coretex s h i t happens.
And if you would have had millions of Euros after you missed the opportunity.
You must at least have 1 million left in euros right now @Coretex
Otherwise you could not have made millions of euros in May 2017.
Could you?