Cryptoso

The Only 100% Untraceable Currency in the World.

What do you guys think of this:

http://wraithprotocol.com/

The Wraith Protocol

Optional Stealth Addressing -  TOR/SSL Integration - Complete IP Obfuscation

Core Wallet 3.0

Wraith Protocol - VISP (Encrypted Chat) - TOR/SSL Integration - New UI/UX - Fast Sync

Cross-Chain Atomic Swaps

Eliminate Trusted 3rd Parties, Block Surveillance and Avoid Exchange Fees 

2 hours ago, SaladFingers said:

I'm watching with interest but the proof will be in the pudding. I just topped up on XVG when it dropped to 80 sat so I'm rooting for it to be a success.

I grabbed some XVG too, hoping it's going to be one of the big 5-10.

It's on the third wave at the moment so we'll see if Elliot was right...

Edited by FunkyGiraffe

If Wraith is only available as a feature on the core wallet then v3.0 needs to be a hell of a lot quicker to sync than its previous incarnations. I'm currently using the electrum wallet that syncs almost instantly, the QT wallet took hours.

Monero isn't as private as Verge (XVG). Verge utilizes I2P as well as Tor in the code, which makes it less traceable than Monero - at least this is my understanding. Please feel free to correct me if this is not the case. 

It is my second largest holding in terms of total coins/tokens, after XRP of course. 

4 hours ago, SaladFingers said:

If Wraith delivers then Verge will offer a whole lot more than Monero. They also have smart contracts on their roadmap.

Any links about “smart contracts on their roadmap”? Never heard abt it.

9 hours ago, SaladFingers said:

If Wraith delivers then Verge will offer a whole lot more than Monero. They also have smart contracts on their roadmap.

Monero is massively tested and trusted. Their team is outstanding and they are very active. Monero is anonymous now and their roadmap solid. 

9 minutes ago, Nedkt said:

Monero is massively tested and trusted. Their team is outstanding and they are very active. Monero is anonymous now and their roadmap solid. 

I'm not knocking Monero in any way, I guess I should have stated that it was just my opinion. What different people want from a coin comes down to personal preference, and if Verge implement all that they are promising in a user friendly package then in my view they will offer more.

4 hours ago, Siniath said:

Somehow I feel sceptical about investing in untracable money. I don't think it will ever pass regulations and that makes it an unfavorable choice to me.

Agreed, it's all a game of Russian roulette, it goes around and around until regulation steps in and then the last holder is stuck with a wallet of useless ones and zeros.