pucksterpete

Miguel Vias at Consensus: Invest Nov 28

1 hour ago, XRP_FER_ME said:

One glance at Yasiel Puig's hairdo and it is pretty clear that appearances don't matter anymore.  The

'Madmen' era is long gone.

sure hope you're not comparing Puig to any sort of leadership.  Appearance always matter.

33 minutes ago, aye-epp said:

Appearance always matter.

To those who cared about it in the first place.

If only I had billions of dollars, my dress code would be "You must wear what you're comfortable in".

Then we'd see in the news "Succesfull despite weird dress code" and I'd roll my eyes.

Cause, yeah, what you wear toooooooooootally affects what you do. I mean, type of shirt material totally affects the words I speak :D

3 minutes ago, Kiir said:

To those who cared about it in the first place.

If only I had billions of dollars, my dress code would be "You must wear what you're comfortable in".

Then we'd see in the news "Succesfull despite weird dress code" and I'd roll my eyes.

Cause, yeah, what you wear toooooooooootally affects what you do. I mean, type of shirt material totally affects the words I speak :D

Haha I thought of this today. My thought was somewhere like "When I get rich, I'm still gonna wear my sweatpants everywhere". 

Oh damn the daydreaming. Gotta keep your feet on the ground, head in the clouds while living the normal life :D

2 minutes ago, Skippy said:

Haha I thought of this today. My thought was somewhere like "When I get rich, I'm still gonna wear my sweatpants everywhere". 

Oh damn the daydreaming. Gotta keep your feet on the ground, head in the clouds while living the normal life :D

Ha! You're like me, then, in that regard. I'd be wearing shorts, t shirt and flip-flops/loafers/whatever the word is :D and if it's not hot/warm, sweatpants it is :D

AS for that, yeah...you'd probably say something like "Wait...THAT guy has milions?" if you saw me :D:D

I firmly believe to each his own, though, as long as you're not impacting others negatively, so by all means, wear a suit  or whatever :)

5 minutes ago, miguel said:

Promise I'll sit up straight...but in my defense, the cushions on those chairs were very soft!!!

The entire xrp Chat community will now be watching to ensure your posture.....that’s what we reduced ourselves to doing...

i can see the future articles now “Miguel sits in soft cushion and therefore xrp didn’t moon”:rolleyes: