1 minute ago, lord_crypto said:

Yup, whole article on it here:

The article makes no mention of XRP. The "knock" on XRP if you will, is that Ripple doesn't require it (which is true but misleading). If the BoE tested XRP, that would be a clear indicator of the momentum Ripple has with XRP adoption. 

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ripple is hosting BrightTalk session in nov. 14, 2017.....stay tuned! https://www.brighttalk.com/channel/16103/ripple

They should do a twitter countdown for this event 

Everyone tired of countdown haha

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Xi195 said:

The article makes no mention of XRP. The "knock" on XRP if you will, is that Ripple doesn't require it (which is true but misleading). If the BoE tested XRP, that would be a clear indicator of the momentum Ripple has with XRP adoption. 

Yeah, if you check out the report by BoE, they mention this was just a first step and see that "liquidity" is a further challenge identified from their tests, and they may extend further tests to address these challenges. I think that's where XRP will come in, in the second stage! I think the first was just very preliminary to test ILP. 

Just my interpretation though.