2 hours ago, Tinyaccount said:

Hmmm.    Followed the link but it had No Upcomming as it's message. 

Check, check, 1, 2, 1, 2, is this thing on? 

Edited by Guest
  • Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ripple is hosting BrightTalk session in nov. 14, 2017.....stay tuned! https://www.brighttalk.com/channel/16103/ripple

They should do a twitter countdown for this event 

Everyone tired of countdown haha

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, XRPeteSampras said:

They want you to register to watch this, and I don't particularly want to register.  Anyone have any other way to watch?

Just register at brighttalk. What´s the big deal about that? @XRPeteSampras
I just watched Live today another topic.

https://www.xrpchat.com/topic/11730-the-future-is-here-blockchain-and-digital-assets-drive-change/?tab=comments#comment-119407

2 minutes ago, zenkert said:

Just register at brighttalk. What´s the big deal about that?

Didn't say it was a big deal.  Just sometimes you get sick of registering for this and that and this and that and this and that and this and that and......

There must be someone else in this universe who understands what I mean.

3 minutes ago, zenkert said:

I do. But you know, bro. This is the way it is. Right?
You should see my password directory, it would scare the ***** of you.
Full of .txt files.

Ha!  Yes, I know what you mean.  And there is no conspiracy in my mind where I'm worried about anyone tracking me, etc.  I just get so sick of registering for every little thing.  I do understand why all the places want to do it, just sometimes I say, "thanks, but no thanks."

10 minutes ago, XRPeteSampras said:

Ha!  Yes, I know what you mean.  And there is no conspiracy in my mind where I'm worried about anyone tracking me, etc.  I just get so sick of registering for every little thing.  I do understand why all the places want to do it, just sometimes I say, "thanks, but no thanks."

Yeah! I agree. Sometimes you just want to move into the wilderness hunting Bears, Digging for Gold, and just forget about this Internet Stuff.
Someday one maybe can exhange 1 dead Bear for 10K of XRP.
Now wouldn´t that be something?
Arghhhh - just forgot - I have no Wallet to store my XRP............. since I am living in the wilderness.
So I just have to stick to my 1 dead Bear.
What I am gonna do with it?
Trade it and get 50 living Beavers? :focus:

LOL!

Edited by zenkert
10 minutes ago, XRPeteSampras said:

i'm like that too, but this sounds like a great presentation about ripple, so i didn't mind this time.

The question about XRP and regulation at 54:00 was the most interesting XRP related moment for me. When asked what the hurdles to XRP adoption are, Marcus references the Bank of England proof of concept. Is he saying the Bank of England tested XRP?

Yup, whole article on it here: https://ripple.com/insights/results-of-the-bank-of-englandripple-proof-of-concept-published-today/

Edited by lord_crypto