ravintolx

What's the best counter speech for "XRP is centralized"?

1 minute ago, TiffanyHayden said:

Have you tried, unsuccessfully, to work there as well? 

Kinda, I asked for an internship once and they first didn't answer, then after a while said they had all spaces filled in the meantime and they lost my mail. I'm from halfway around the globe though, so I didn't really press onwards to working there ("Weekly yoga at work" sounds nice, but I guess I would first want to check out SF as a tourist before commiting to move continents - also reviews on glassdoor etc. seem to get worse, especially in the areas that I'm interested in). Maybe there'll be some interesting job in Europe sooner or later - though the last bank I talked to has switched to Hyperledger after partnering with Ripple initially. Ripple themselves seem to focus more and more on people with certifications instead of cryptocurrency experience in their engineering department.

3 hours ago, Sukrim said:

Ripple themselves seem to focus more and more on people with certifications instead of cryptocurrency experience in their engineering department.

That’s my impression of their marketing department as well. 

16 hours ago, Sukrim said:

Ripple themselves seem to focus more and more on people with certifications instead of cryptocurrency experience in their engineering department.

What certifications?

There are almost no people with relevant deep commercial cryptocurrency experience and development of cryprocurrency systems is not so much different from development of other distributed systems. 

BTW, Hyperledger has an official certificate: https://www.edx.org/course/blockchain-business-introduction-linuxfoundationx-lfs171x