Sign in to follow this  
Hodor

XRP Governance vs Bitcoin Governance

@Hodor, will you please please (!) keep on writing these masterpieces for the next two years or so..? They are so spot on, and outline the exact reasons why I hodl my XRP. Ripple is a class of its own, and together with XRP and ILP the closest to their actual usecase of ANY cryptocurrency out there. For exposing big capital and payments to tech, one just cannot settle for (and with;) another digital asset than THE best one out there.

Everybody, let's again send the link to this blog to as many financial magazines, papers, newsites etc. as you can. The conclusions will be drawn eventually, by them and their readers.

PS @Hodor you might want to add that the code has been reviewed extensively by MIT.

Edited by Amigo

@Hodor

After reading your lates post on your blogg. I noticed the following.
Which I find a masterpiece in marketing - they brought him to Swell - Vitalik Buterin.

Vitalik Buterin has been described as a “benevolent dictator” when it comes to championing code changes.

Showing the big Players - Hey we´re not afraid of him.
He cannot hurt us.
And he cannot hurt you either.

4 hours ago, Hodor said:

The forks for Bitcoin are once again causing market uncertainty and unstable prices; I break down the fork news and talk about the differences between how Bitcoin, Ethereum, and XRP code is governed.

Can you guess which of those three has the type of enterprise-level code governance that banks and FIs will want? B)  Hope you enjoy the read & feel free to leave any feedback below.

As usual, please feel free to share my blog on any other media, and thank you for doing so!  :thank_you2:

My blog announcements on other media:

Ripple should just hire you as their writer if you agree with this post, like please

2 hours ago, Skippy said:

Would it be wrong to share your blog in /r/cryptocurrency? 

I actually post an announcement in four subreddits each time: 

• r/Ripple
  • r/CryptoCurrency
  • r/CryptoMarkets
  • r/ripplers

The most frequented one is r/Ripple - they have thousands of readers.  The other ones are smaller or more focused but sometimes I get feedback there as well.  :yes3:

Everyone LOVES a good fight... stay tuned. SWIFT reminds me of the former government of ROMANIA that collapsed. Do you remember what happened? I still have vivid memories of when ROMANIA freed itself from oppression. SWIFT=FormerRomania...