1 minute ago, Sebastian said:

it likely ensured nearly everyone attending SIBOS learned who Ripple was

Absolutely. 

SWIFT also sent his comment out in their twitter account, which I could not believe - what a coup for Ripple!  

Stefan Thomas hit the softball over the fence in his reply. 

2 hours ago, Hodor said:

Now that the SWELL conference is complete, it's good to look back and analyze it objectively from a couple different standpoints to truly understand its impact.

This blog entry covers my take on the SWELL conference, the latest Ripple and XRP news, and breaks it down for an ordinary XRP investor.

Hope you enjoy, and please leave any feedback below! As always, please feel welcome to share with anybody else on any other media & thank you for sharing. :thank_you2:

My blog announcements on other media:

Twitter
Reddit
Bitcointalk - alt coin sub forum (PENDING)
Bitcointalk - XRP speculation thread (PENDING)

Awesome :)

also awesome - 

Guest ripplehodlr

Some thing to consider, if the daily transactions sent worldwide total 27 Trillion and XRP is used, the amount of money, divided by XRP would mean 1 XRP is equal to $694. Now, I got that figure by assuming the banks hold ALL the XRP, which of course we all know they don't. Short answer is, price increase to three digits is not outside the realm of being impossible or implausible. I also think XRP went down in price yesterday, because all the banks in attendance had FOMO, and were given XRP while having tentative contracts being looked over by their army of lawyers (pure speculation, I don't know what happened). 

1 hour ago, ripplehodlr said:

I also think XRP went down in price yesterday, because all the banks in attendance had FOMO, and were given XRP while having tentative contracts being looked over by their army of lawyers (pure speculation, I don't know what happened). 

None of us every really know... but from the presentations, I think they have some work to do before banks start flipping the switch on xRapid.  But with the Accelerator Program, I expect that quite a few will come knocking very quickly.  BTW the latest FUD is that the Accelerator Program will result in market flooding of XRP.  That's not the case - there are selling restrictions:  https://ripple.com/insights/ripple-rolls-300m-ripplenet-accelerator-program-grow-volume-xrp-utility/

Selling restrictions will apply to customers that elect to receive their rebate in XRP to support healthy XRP markets.