Graine

xRapid uses crypto exchanges to route payments in real time

31 minutes ago, Graine said:

"Today we announce that we ran [..] a payment through XRP and xRapid - the product that we have - that uses liquidity on bitstamp and bitso. 
And when we ran the pilot initially, we were getting much better rates going in MXN, because bitcoin was rallying". 

From 20:45 on https://www.credit-suisse.com/pwp/ws/videobroadcast/?pid=9ceVakBGCElMdKCKL5I4T6_prgxnKHap

And finally, why on Earth this was not mentioned during a dedicated panel on Swell? 

Today we announce that we...

Really, Ripple preferred to make this announcement somewhere in the backyard instead of their own conference. Either something is terribly wrong with the marketing strategy, or they have an absolutely different view on such things.
Or maybe they don't consider this to be something big, and are waiting for something else (to start another countdown, lol)

12 minutes ago, zerpdigger said:

Which image is this?

Screenshot of a spreadsheet, where they evaluate efficiency of payment corridors, comparing legacy fx rates with ripple's. 

4 minutes ago, MrX said:

Either something is terribly wrong with the marketing strategy, or they have an absolutely different view on such things.

Nope. Their target audience is the SEB lady that has expressed no interest in XRP. 
Plebs are only good for hyping 3.2.1 announcement, and stashing cats. Oh, and selling XRP on the open market. 

7 minutes ago, MrX said:

Today we announce that we...

Really, Ripple preferred to make this announcement somewhere in the backyard instead of their own conference. Either something is terribly wrong with the marketing strategy, or they have an absolutely different view on such things.
Or maybe they don't consider this to be something big, and are waiting for something else (to start another countdown, lol)

In regards to trolling we could learn something from Ripple :D

11 minutes ago, Graine said:

Nope. Their target audience is the SEB lady that has expressed no interest in XRP.

Have not followed any links.
But I say the above stated about SEB is false.

SEB is indeed interested in XRP,  Ripple and their Payment solution.
As one possible future solution, regarding blockchain technology.
Trust me.
I have it from the Horses mouth.

Edited by zenkert

1 minute ago, zenkert said:

SEB is indeed interested in XRP,

Have you not watched the swell "First Movers" panel? She clearly states, that SEB is interested in messaging stack exclusively. 

Just now, Graine said:

Have you not watched the swell "First Movers" panel? She clearly states, that SEB is interested in messaging stack exclusively. 

Well that was what I said. Was´nt it?
I refered to Graine whos said the SEB lady was not interested.
SEB are more than interested. :d_sunny:

2 hours ago, Graine said:

Would explain the picture, making rounds on twitter. 

Did some searching around and couldn't find this photo. Would love to see it if you have a minute to share a link.

1 hour ago, Graine said:

SEB said they loved the messaging service provided by Ripple but because XRP doesn’t have enough liquidity she says no need for XRP at the moment. This doesn’t mean that SEB won’t use the XRP rails once liquidity is present. 

Edited by TastySoda
Wording

Just sell your XRP and no cats, trolling or anything else. Strange to see people educating Ripple on what to do, what announce when and how... lol Maybe its time for you join acceleration rather than post here?