Ripplemania

SWELL was a big nothing burger. SWIFT is here to stay

XRP is too volataile and in order for there to be any short of ROI

LMAO. Clearly you have no clue what you're talking about~

Edited by aboutlrh

1 hour ago, Xrphunter said:

He desnt know xlm is inflationary like fiat ?

goodluck in your journey 

yerr nahhh, he could hardly say that at a conference like swell, he'd be fighting libel suits from here to breakfast, besides xlm has been pumped and is now deflationary... OMG nooooo we are talkin' bout xlm again

I wouldn't exactly call ETH a picture of stability either!! lol  I haven't checked the charts exactly- but I'm quite a bit in both - and my feeling is XRP is actually more stable.

7 hours ago, Ripplemania said:

Sorry folks, really thought my future was going to be XRP but today I sold all 400k of mine and dumped them back into Ether. XRP is too volataile and in order for there to be any short of ROI there would need to be a huge spike on the market cap for that to happen. Now SWIFT that is a much superior product and it appears that Ripple needs to get their head back in the game. Don't get me wrong, I was really hoping for XRP to take off but after the nothing burger that was SWELL occurred just not sure if the future is in XRP. Very disappointed. I really wish I had invested more in XLM which appears to be on the rise. Hoping it isn't too late to get into the XLM game now. I just don't see a ROI on XRP. I'm very concerned about XRP's future. Are they using us to promote themselves? 

Wrong.

8 hours ago, Ripplemania said:

Sorry folks, really thought my future was going to be XRP but today I sold all 400k of mine and dumped them back into Ether. XRP is too volataile and in order for there to be any short of ROI there would need to be a huge spike on the market cap for that to happen. Now SWIFT that is a much superior product and it appears that Ripple needs to get their head back in the game. Don't get me wrong, I was really hoping for XRP to take off but after the nothing burger that was SWELL occurred just not sure if the future is in XRP. Very disappointed. I really wish I had invested more in XLM which appears to be on the rise. Hoping it isn't too late to get into the XLM game now. I just don't see a ROI on XRP. I'm very concerned about XRP's future. Are they using us to promote themselves? 

So you went from investing in Ripple because you believed in it, to suddenly changing your mind thinking SWIFT have a superior product? In addition you now want to invest in XLM and Stellar, a company which have almost no support. And may I add went from 0.2 to 0.4 during the IBM announcement but is now crashing down to 0.2 again since the value is correcting itself again where it belongs since the IBM news was in reality pretty meh.

You show all signs of the typical crypto flippflopper that doesnt have any plan and just go moving funds from one place to another hoping you luck out. Patience is something most of you lack bigtime. But atleast you hopefully figured out by now that Ripple is not a short time investment. 

Edited by Cloudfire

Some things may have needed better preparation (livesound) or avoiding  (not doing claims you can't substantiate further later on - for whatever (NDA?) reason).... but to call SWELL a "nothing burger", that's just way too much of an exaggeration. SWELL will need time to resonate in terms of deals, whereas some of us would have liked instant results. (Well, this wasn't a "pop" conference -  "swelling" means something else, doesn't it? :wink:  That proves, dictionaries still have meaning nowadays. )

In any case, I thank Ripple for the many efforts over the years. Complaints like "Ripple doesn't care" have been around always, alas. Even back in those days that XRP was sitting at like 0.005 USD (yes, been there - clinging on despite an 75-80% loss in the books). I very much appreciate the  efforts that the entire team has put in, not to forget the awesome job that @JoelKatz keeps on doing on forums, Discord, etc etc. to interact with us. A big thank you to @JoelKatz !!!  :JC_doubleup:

Okay, so out went a couple of ultra-short term speculators. Goodbye - I hope you made some bucks (despite the noise). So let's get back to work! I can't wait to see where Ripple Inc  (and XRP by consequence) will stand in a couple of years from now. To you : cheers !