CryptoBrabo

RIPPLE/SWELL/XRP

RIPPLE/SWELL/XRP

What is all the fuss about on twitter my dear followers?

You read a lot of complaints on twitter about XRP.
Let me explain you something without abracadabra.

Let’s first focus on Ripple:

What a beautiful company with a passionate staff.
They are innovative like you never have seen before in Crypto world. 
They have developed a product with a real powerful use case. 
We feel ripped off by banks and want to move to bitcoins. 
And here is Ripple, developing a plan that can help the banks for now.  I say “for now” because I guaranty you that I will have a bank account as long as I live. And so will YOU.
Maybe the children from your children don’t need banks anymore, but we do. 
We do so to get paid, we do so to buy a house and we do so to buy our bread. Ripple helps our banks to become more reliable and faster. 

I transfer money between a few countries. 
The fees are huge and every day my money is in cyber space I believe the banks are taking profit, which they should do to survive. 
Times are changed and we don’t want to be ripped off anymore. 
New options appear and we have a choice, with Ripple filling the best gabs for costumers as well as for banks (remember that banks will stick around for a while).

Swell:

So many complains about Swell. 

Why? Just because of XRP dropping for a few days. Come on!!!
I come back on XRP later.

Swell is amazing and has never been seen before. They show their very best and are all available for questions.
Swell is transparent. Costumers are learning and so is Ripple. 
They show their cases to everyone and listen to feedback. This feedback is broadcasted, it’s not even a secret. 
They expose their selves and they can.

Did you hear how fast the transactions are from Japan to Thailand? Did you hear how happy the costumers are with this? Did you hear that the bank employers work less stressful now.
I know myself, if a transaction takes a day longer. I’m on the phone with the bank and this is stress for both sides. 
The bank and I and we can’t help each other, but I still call…..

How about Bill gates , Veem and I’ve heard a lot of other good news. 

I didn’t hear any bad news and even if there is no significant announcement today, I had a great few days following Swell, it gave me a lot of comfort for my investment.
If there is a big announcement, it doesn’t matter how big it is. It’s not bigger then what I’ve seen in Swell.

Swell is the big news. Swell showed exposure to learn. Swell showed commitment from existing clients to go there and tell their experiences. Swell is getting commitment from potential clients.
Swell is unique and this one will go in the history books. 
I wished so mush to be there but I was not chosen (I understand why). 
I hope to get invited for the next one.

XRP:

A lot of complaints.
But…..
XRP found support at USD 0.17 a month ago and now it looks like there is a new support level above USD 0.21. 

The last 10 days, 4 bln XRP was traded above USD  0.22 and most of it over USD 0.25

Swell didn’t drive XRP and was never meant for that, but swell did have a big impact on the stability of XRP and its bottom. 
Banks need that and you, as a trader, will benefit from that as well.
There is a lot of shouting and screaming on Twitter but spare you the stress because your stress has not even a little bit of influence on the price. 

Korea trades 1 bln of XRP on a good day and they have showed 2 bln as well in the past (big companies are jealous looking at these figures by the way), and Ripple is just kicking off.

Ripple’s and XRP potential is beyond what you can imagine now.

Soooo XRP is a good investment. Step on board or not, scream or not, do whatever you want but this train isn’t stopping.

These are just my thoughts. Please investigate for your self before you think you should buy or sell now.

Thanks,
CryptoBrabo

Hahaha Also from Brabant I suppose? Don't live there anymore, but wish to return once XRP makes me rich, lol.

Liked your post, thanks for the level-headed words. Am holding 60K myself and today transferred funds to the exchange to hopefully buy another 10K once it drops below my average buy-in of 16 Eurocent :)

Take care brother and houdoe warre!

41 minutes ago, phcc said:

Hahaha Also from Brabant I suppose? Don't live there anymore, but wish to return once XRP makes me rich, lol.

Liked your post, thanks for the level-headed words. Am holding 60K myself and today transferred funds to the exchange to hopefully buy another 10K once it drops below my average buy-in of 16 Eurocent :)

Take care brother and houdoe warre!

Brabant is cheap and life is good. I love it !!

Swell was biggest event or thing organized by Ripple. Correct me if I am wrong.

Ripple fell deep everyday during that event. What if additionally we would have seen major dip with all cryptocurrencies, which would have made fell of XRP many times deeper. XRP would be right now less than 0,10$. For example if Ripple would have gone to 0,05$ during Swell, it would been a disaster. Not just for coinholders, also for negotiations at Swell. All big wheels at Swell would have tooken back steps from sinking boat. Ripple would have been surrounded panic. Ripple got a huge lesson to have some good news also for coinholders to cover Ripples back when they have important negotiations.

I think Ripple can phew now. Masshystery and overhype caused more massive dip than anyone could have imagined, but dont think it affected fatally to negotiations at Swell. Or negotiations after Swell. But dip could have been more massive what we saw, and i dont even want to think about that scenario. In that scenario Ripple and XRP both would be definitely on a way to destruction.

Noobs (should) have responsibility to understand stocks and what happens in conference. Conferences are not for coinholders. Conferences are to make ground for contracts, that can make holders coins more valuable in future.

Also guys who have conferences, have responsibility not to cause too much conference hype among coinholders, if there is no reason. And specially understand how noobinvestors act in stock. If Ripple dont want to understand how coinholders act, and concentrates only for future, this moment might ruin whole future. I hope it was just a lesson this time, for all.

I think the biggest dip came from the banks each directly saying that they weren't interested yet.  That's not to say that they wont use it and how can they if they aren't on board with Ripple tech.   But, it was a sobering thing to hear that it's a stage in the plan that's still much farther away.   It was also interesting to see the leaders of different blockchain applications in general say that there isn't really anything driving these prices right now.  That none of them really understand why bitcoin is as high as it is and that the whole space is still just starting and not really to a scale and speed that's in any way usable.   The only one that is at that speed is XRP and banks flat out said they don't need it yet.   That's a bittersweet pill to swallow.  I know that getting everyone together and building customer base and all of that is extremely good.  But, having it spelled out so clearly that the utility aspect is lacking across the entire board... that was a blow for all cryptos in my opinion.  On the other hand, people were saying the same thing about the web.  That there was no use case.  Now look at things.  But, the hope of something changing next quarter died quite a bit I think.  

But, nothing ever makes sense in this space.  I'm surprised BTC is struggling back above 5500 as I type this even though the fork is almost guarantied to cause a sort of winter for it over the next month.    Anyone who knows anything will be pulling out while its high because they know that when the fork goes, they can buy back in at that low and have equal coins of both chains too.  Its a no brainer.  The space never really follows logic when there's still no use case driving the market.  things can go any way you like when no one is informed and none of it really matters and its just large capital flows leading smaller flows around. 

I wish they didn't have to be so concerned with regulation.  Or that regulation were already fully in place and ripple could just easily comply as it has so far.  If that were the case, ripple could open up XRP for payments right now for individuals and businesses and let banks take care of the 99% of costumers who still use banks at their own pace.   It is the only coin fast enough to know that you actually have been paid when you're trying to sale something.  Have any of you actually bought or sold anything with bitcoin?  There's this hour wait and once it was around 2 hours 15 min where no one is sure if its sent to the right address or if someone is ripping the other person off.  It's so stressful.  When I transfer XRP with someone its just done.  bam.  wtf.  what is the reason for not using that right here and now?