Sign in to follow this  
RLL

I am glad it's over so we can......

Get back to business and weed out the short term flips. Unfortunately I think we will bleed out another .04 cents to .16....maybe .18 but we will see true growth on positive news over the next few years. 

seriously, the drama has been worse than a bus full of drag queens fighting over a whig sale.

Im happy the damn thing is over and we can sit, watch, and discuss like rational people without bashing eachother.

I wonder what the Korean whales will think now that they've heard that they'll have to wait a couple of years before lift off.

Let's not forget that they are responsible for 75% of the trading volume. If that money goes somewhere else then we're back where we were before march 2017...

15 minutes ago, Eric123 said:

@tvde Garlinghouse did not say it would take years for lift off.  Just mentioned a time frame for tremendous growth of XRP not that XRP has to wait years to see movement.

I truly hope so but I'm more than worried right now. There's indeed more than enough movement but it's in the wrong direction...
We were already sold one cat in a bag (and 1, 2 or 3 screw ups).

Edited by tvde

@tvde to me it looks obvious that XRP is being manipulated A big move in either direction wouldn't surprise me.  You would expect it to be oversold because of losing 30% in 3 days, it's not.  Looks like this has been purposely walked down. Maybe someone is accumulating??  Not sure but the Market Depth on Poloniex looks odd to me.  Something's fishy.

Exactly. Social media BS designed to get you to buy and drive up the price. I debated this with another guy and he swore Brad stated it before the conference. In fact, there is nothing quoted by the CEO of such an announcement. That was never the intent of the conference. The company had good news but some created a false story to set many others up for the Monday dump. I never pay attention to hype because most of it is Bull designed to build up the price and then they dump their stock. 

I hope you did not get caught up in it. 

If you watch his Q&A it was very good and obviously he will not tell you what deals they are working on but indicated via many pauses they were working on things. This is how they signed 100+ deals thus far