Thanks so much, Xrphunter, this was a great discussion! So many important points made here, I wish I had a transcript so I could speak to them all... I liked the point Catherine Wood made about how the US regulators don't want to stand in the way of the US taking leadership in this arena, and are working quickly to address the environment which will allow this technology to flourish.

Miguel made so many excellent points, and spoke to the need for custodial security, which is paramount, and how insurance entities are examining ways to implement custodial security (think FDIC). He also makes the case for XRP in a way that I think most of us would like to hear more often in public :D

Anyone who feels let down from Swell should take the time to watch this, you''ll feel a LOT better :lol:

I second @GiddyUp.  Really must-see information for any serious investor.

Hearing @miguel talk about what Ripple is doing, what the state of the market is, the challenges current and future, and the longer term vision of XRP - all of this really gives me increased confidence.  Definitely a smart and experienced guy who knows what he is doing. 

This is a long term hold and the company is laying the foundation to fulfill their mission.

6 hours ago, GiddyUp said:

Thanks so much, Xrphunter, this was a great discussion! So many important points made here, I wish I had a transcript so I could speak to them all... I liked the point Catherine Wood made about how the US regulators don't want to stand in the way of the US taking leadership in this arena, and are working quickly to address the environment which will allow this technology to flourish.

Miguel made so many excellent points, and spoke to the need for custodial security, which is paramount, and how insurance entities are examining ways to implement custodial security (think FDIC). He also makes the case for XRP in a way that I think most of us would like to hear more often in public :D

Anyone who feels let down from Swell should take the time to watch this, you''ll feel a LOT better :lol:

Your welcome :)

its an interesting discussion btw

Great work once again @Xrphunter. I think it's absolutely fantastic how @miguel's bodylanguage reads: "Why the f*ck am I sitting here explaining basics & discussing Bitcoin that serves no purpose other than a store of value, when I really want to talk about the only digital asset that solves a real world problem. Can we please talk XRP?" 

4 minutes ago, lucky said:

Ok I'm going to say it. @miguel watch your body language. You hang in that chair like you own the place and waiting for people to leave you alone. Noticed this before at concensus talk with monero fluffpony. I am certain this is unintentional, but this way you come across as arrogant and uninterested.Also not good for the spine! Sit up more straight. I hope you don't mind me saying this.

In regards to fluffyponzi. Miguel did nothing wrong with his owning body language :D

If he owns the place , let him own it :o

@lucky agreed, my first thought is he's walkng the line between 'we da man' and 'we haven't done anything yet'. Are you a chiropractor BTW?

LOL "cost you "gunfactor"" what does that even mean? But I want to know in case it's costing me... hopefully in spinal fluid (I can get that back can't I?) not in XRP.

Edited by FunkyGiraffe