zerpr

Help...My XRP never made it to Nano S

Hi All,

I have been following this forum for quite some time and I am upset this has to be my first post but I need some advice. I typically buy XRP on Kraken and send it directly to my Nano S. I have completed this process 5 times. However I sent 910 XRP to my nano and it never showed up.

I contacted Kraken and received this response:

Hi,

I'm showing your transaction was successfully broadcast and included in the Ripple ledger. You can view the transaction details at this link:  If you have not yet been credited these funds, please contact your wallet provider for further support. If we can be of any assistance, please let us know.

I contacted Ledger and received this response:

Thank you for your message.
We'll review your request and will make our best to answer the faster we can, from a few hours up to (really) much more days depending on the number of queries we receive. Note that Ledger is located in Paris, France, CEST time zone, and our team works from Monday to Friday, and from 9am to 6pm. And often many more.
If we do not answer as fast as we'd like to, please be patient, we won't forget you... Note that crypto-currencies are an expanded shaking market, with more and more users asking relevant and, sometimes, frenetic questions.

Here is your ticket ID, in any case: 

Is there anything else I can do regarding this matter while I await a response form Ledger?

Regards,

11 minutes ago, zerpr said:

Is there anything else I can do regarding this matter while I await a response form Ledger?

Check if your account balance on Ripple ledger is correct.

Everything seems correct. I sent 910 XRP and was expecting 909.98 This is the link Kraken sent 

Edited by zerpr

Yes it is correct. It does not show on my Nano.  

BTW I appreciate you guys helping me. I know absolutely nothing. Someone just told me to check that bithomp as you guys just did. 

What should I do now?

Edited by zerpr

When I open my Ripple wallet on my Nano S on my Mac it shows a balance of 10,699.9 the additional 909.98 has not been added.

Edited by zerpr

1 hour ago, zerpr said:

Ahh, silly me (to borrow a phrase from my 5 year old) Thanks g______ . A quick refresh was all I needed. I am a super noob. Greatly appreciated.

:D

don't feel bad, it happened to me the first time too :)

Hi All, Im new and totally green to the world of digital currency, so I would certain appreciate some help.

I have the same problem, I have just purchased a Nano s , all seemed to be going well apart from some XRP which I withdrew from BTC Markets- I installed the ripple app on the device and the app on my desktop. but the XRP still do not appear- and its been  3 day.

I withdrew some Bitcoin and they arrived after a minute or so the Nano is working- Is there something im doing wrong,
The transaction is confirmed
Details of this transaction should be available on the blockchain within a few minutes at: https://xrpcharts.ripple.com/#/transactions/CA437F8C888A21F0381A1FC37225D7E2271C239937A88F99894624666F2E4EA8

I have also done some thing which has change the address!! when I click on the app I get rH12AKR6C7fQnC4Hhsc6HndUXkKtRy9KTq as the address where it should have gone to  ruPqTsVMxkxUqFZR6NPftDTWs5htoY9Ye- so I have stuffed up somewhere.  have i lost my XPX??

Thank you in advance