Brad Answers Your Questions from Swell

Xrphunter

I liked the 12 min Q&A with Brad. Except the contradictory part in the beginning when he said: "We will only announce when our partners are ready". Well, duh, then don't make such a fuss about your silly cat and just keep quiet.

Anyway, I'm hodling and addling.

Around 6:10:

I'm not focused on the price of XRP over three days or three weeks or three months. I'm focused on the price of XRP over three years and five years.

I'm glad he tackled a lot of blunt XRP questions openly and honestly e.g. Coinbase, Alipay, Ripple vs XRP...

They made it a point to emphasize that they will make announcements when all partners are ready & comfortable. HOWEVER, why the hell did he say there would be significant announcements during SWELL then? 

Just now, EggsArePee said:

I'm glad he tackled a lot of blunt XRP questions openly and honestly e.g. Coinbase, Alipay, Ripple vs XRP...

They made it a point to emphasize that they will make announcements when all partners are ready & comfortable. HOWEVER, why the hell did he say there would be significant announcements during SWELL then? 

Because one partner will be ready. Just imho...
Should be at announced at the swell conclusion

I really enjoyed the Q&A. Brad talking about Ripple and XRP always makes me confident about my investment. I guess it is a job well done on his part :D

1 hour ago, EggsArePee said:

why the hell did he say there would be significant announcements during SWELL then? 

Did he say that though? I think we all wanted to interpret it that way, im as guilty as anyone. But i think he chose poor words when just trying avoid a question and say that you need to wait for swell to see what comes out of it. Then we interpreted his coyness as saying yes.

As a side note the Gates foundation announcement is pretty significant, just not directly to XRP to moon the price in the short term.