Xrphunter

Brad Answers Your Questions from Swell

39 minutes ago, BigOGRE said:

I believe audio is out, no issues on PC only the video.

What an Irony. And they claim to be able to perform multiple transactions per second valuing zilions of $.

A lot of people are losing faith in Ripple, understandably so. It's like the Ripple teams does not care about their investors and actually try to get people to sell. Crazy Crazy!!! I for one am holding for long term even if it hair lips the pope.  

1 minute ago, Dennis said:

This was an unplanned response to the markets inability to see all that Swell achieved due to the XRP price reaction.  It was done for us, and we will still get the access to the content.  Technical glitches happen.  I work for a $3bn company with 12,000 employees and we have WebEx issues all the time.  If anything the person in charge of the stream quality and audio testing is in deep water, but this has no indication of Ripple or XRP's viability.  

Let he who's never spoken on a conference call without un-muting themselves first, throw the first stone.

Well said.  I do Skype meetings all the time.  Since migrating to O365, which of course is in the cloud, there have been multiple challenges.

5 minutes ago, Peyton said:

A lot of people are losing faith in Ripple, understandably so. It's like the Ripple teams does not care about their investors and actually try to get people to sell. Crazy Crazy!!! I for one am holding for long term even if it hair lips the pope.  

? lol the faith of crypto investors tends to rely on nothing but daily price changes

1 minute ago, Dennis said:

I work for a $3bn company with 12,000 employees and we have WebEx issues all the time.

Such a big company and they can't switch to a decent solution??? Hmm

1 minute ago, tvde said:

Such a big company and they can't switch to a decent solution??? Hmm

Does that mean you do not believe his statement?  I am just curious.

2 minutes ago, Skippy said:

? lol the faith of crypto investors tends to rely on nothing but daily price changes

Not really, especially not so with Ripple investors. Some people have no idea what Ripple is trying to do and they are running scared but some of US understand or stand under and look up at the structure of the bridge and can see that it is solid and will see much travel in the near future.

4 minutes ago, Sebastian said:

Does that mean you do not believe his statement?  I am just curious.

The thing is: if you screw up multiple times then it's not an option to screw up once more when trying to rescue the sinking ship. They had HOURS to make sure that things would go right and if something would go wrong that there would be a backup plan. What do potential partners have to think of all these glitches?

Edited by tvde

Just now, tvde said:

The things is: if you screw up multiple times then it's not an option to screw up once more when trying to rescue the sinking ship. They had HOURS to make sure that things would go right and if something would go wrong that there would be a backup plan. What do potential partners have to think of all these glitches?

Maybe SWIFT walked down the street and sabotaged them... :) :D:dash1::gamer4:

It looks like the video has been re-uploaded, but there is still no audio.  How embarrassing.  It was 20-25 minutes of Q&A.  Hopefully, they can salvage the audio somehow.

Edited by Guest

Just now, tvde said:

The things is: if you screw up multiple times then it's not an option to screw up once more when trying to rescue the sinking ship. They had HOURS to make sure that things would go right and if something would go wrong that there would be a backup plan. What do potential partners have to think of all these glitches?

This is exactly right. It only proves that they are not paying attention to details! Which in and of itself CAN/MIGHT spell disaster if they don't straighten their act up. This is a company that is aiming to TRANSFORM the very financial world as we know it, and yet Swell (with all the fk ups) is the level of their quality? It's worth pondering...