A poll on swell

A Poll of your feelings on SWELL  

91 members have voted

1. 1. How do you feel about the progress of the conference so far?

• Pretty happy with the news regarding the Gates foundation, didn't expect much more, faith intact.
    • Happy, but still waiting for significant news that will retain my faith in Ripple.
    • Not so happy, nothing of significance for XRP, faith is really starting to wain.
    • I'm furious, and feel like I've been conned by Ripple. This conference has hugely damaged my faith in Ripple.
    • I'm beyond furious, and feel like selling my xrp, as Ripple obviously has used it as an asset to extract money from suckers, and nothing else.

I do not think there is a suitable option in the poll for me.

I'm in ripple long term so if nothing gets announced i'm cool wit that

1 minute ago, T8493 said:

Why do you assume that "faith in Ripple" is based on one three day conference?

It's not and I never said nor assumed it was. 

Disappointed Brad promised a big announcement during Swell and we got nothing. Gates Foundation was not 'big' enough for my liking and was announced pre-Swell. 

Oddly enough the real winners over the last two days has been Stellar, there's a sentence I never thought I'd type. 

Welcome to the "Buy the rumor, sell the news!"..  Bunch of predictable sheep I tell you.  Thanks by the way, I really nailed it this time.  Keep selling, noobs.  I'll see you again in the next hype cycle so I can take even more of your coins.

1 minute ago, JigglyJelly said:

Look at the charts, they speak for themselves. Female Nordic bank CEO at the end said they see no reason to use XRP

So it's impossible for banksters to be clueless about the possibilities of distributed ledger tech and crypto currencies? Empirical evidence to me has shown the opposite.

1 minute ago, default said:

So it's impossible for banksters to be clueless about the possibilities of distributed ledger tech and crypto currencies? Empirical evidence to me has shown the opposite.

Look I'm going to be optimistic for tomorrow, hopefully they have something huge to announce otherwise it's game over in my mind

Edited by JigglyJelly

Just now, default said:

Why do a lot of members of this forum, particularly those who are new to crypto assume that because they have just recently discovered it, that they know about it before the banks do? Or that you know more about blockchain and distributed ledgers than the combined minds of all those bankers that have studied it, yet decided to not pursue it? 

Just now, JigglyJelly said:

Look I'm going to be optimistic for tomorrow, hopefully they have something huge to announce 

Prepare to be disappointed. I wouldn't hodl XRP for the announcements and news, rather than long term progress. There has been massive progress over the past several years.

Just now, Niall said:

Why do a lot of members of this forum, particularly those who are new to crypto assume that because they have just recently discovered it, that they know about it before the banks do? Or that you know more about blockchain and distributed ledgers than the combined minds of all those bankers that have studied it, yet decided to not pursue it? 

Because it's more than just economics and it's also very abstract. Or you think Ripple is clueless compared to your regular bankster regarding the tech? They must be, since they think XRP holds an enormous potential?