Anukshuk

Ripple Price Forecast – XRP Poised for Gains After Ben Bernanke’s Comments

52 minutes ago, Anukshuk said:

Waiting for the moment

I liked this, too :D

- He mentioned XRP by name while saying that “The Fed, the Bank of England, and Japan are very supportive of [blockchains] because they’ll improve payment systems.”

It appears we are in good company!

i think most ripple investors jumped ship to STR or XLM Steller when we realized IBM has planned to do this all along and has a better chance of actually getting it done because it does not need to go through every single shady banker on the planet to get there. They are smart and have infrastructure all over the world. They will do very well in 3rd world countries and probably after that social economic experiment shows to be successful then Ripple and Fed banks will implement the change. 

Edited by CryptoCredit

Yes reading the details says a a lot. Good stuff. Not sure I understand the dump today but lots of good news overall. I think people expect too much and the hype is too great. 

2 minutes ago, girlygirl said:

I really hope this does rebound.  I convinced my father in law to invest in XRP because I really believe in Ripple.  He's 72...he doesn't have 20 years to wait around! I hope he doesn't disown me....or even become so broke that he has to live with me😩

Rule 2 of investing is don’t involve other people in your investments. It will end badly

3 minutes ago, girlygirl said:

I really hope this does rebound.  I convinced my father in law to invest in XRP because I really believe in Ripple.  He's 72...he doesn't have 20 years to wait around! I hope he doesn't disown me....or even become so broke that he has to live with me😩

You probably shouldn't convince anyone to invest more than they can lose or you can cover with your own investments. 

Great lesson for Diversification. Especially when you know we are early to any bet. Just one hit pays for all 10 times over.  Steller all week for me until Ripple comes out with some better PR. 

Someone please correct me if I am wrong we are a penny and a half down from yesterday at .25 to .267ish or so and lots of people freaking out. Even .265 to .27ish or so over penny's. I see no reason for any panic. If it dropped back to .15 or lower then its a real deal sell off. 

Looks like we are in a good place as of now we will see many drops even bigger than today's. All investing can be a ride up and down. Don't spend money you can't afford to lose. No guarantees. These lows created a great OP for entry in at a lower costs or a chance to buy more. 

47 minutes ago, girlygirl said:

With all due respect, u took a big risk in breaking the cardinal rule of investing in crypto " dont invest what u can not afford to lose" wish u and ur father in law the best. Take care.

I don't think Ripple is actively seeking short term speculators from Asia. If so they have made a huge miscalculation by holding Swell in Toronto. The banks will naturally see the path of least resistance. Whether they are invested in Swift or not, it's just business.