CryptoLearner

XRP Still BULLISH

Just now, Eric123 said:

@Parabellum LTC is at 60 right now  XRP .24  I'll bet by Dec 31 LTC will be over $100 and XRP will be below .35.

It just means you are focussed on the short term. LTC and XRP aren't even comparable and have wildly different goals. 

Long term oriënted, there is very little reason to think LTC could achieve more than XRP. It will have to compete with BTC and ETH in the same sphere, while not having much better cards at all. 

5 minutes ago, Eric123 said:

@JC83 Could be, but then again it might just go down and stay there too. @Parabellum If anyone is manipulating this it's with BTC, I think that's obvious, I doubt anyone is using real money to manipulate this.

I try to stay positive. Id rather it not go down but if it does itll help me get closer to my goal.

24 minutes ago, Eric123 said:

@CryptoLearner Why?  Nothing that I've seen from the charts makes me think XRP can hold anywhere near that, especially if BTC increases which I'm positive it will, I'd say this is more likely to be a 3k Sats by years end.  

I'll be completely honest -- after the BTC fork I am thinking alts will go up at least 25% around the board.  And around Oct 2, 2016, XRP was around $.008401.  Thats about a 36 time increase in a year.  By this time next year I am just optimistic that we will be very pleased if it continues in that positive direction, which I see no reason to believe otherwise -- I'm still up from my purchase price so these little bumps and hurdles are similar to what we've seen with bitcoin, and I would venture to say even less volatile / more stable.

1 minute ago, Sukovsky said:

XRP is doing exceptionally bad. Ha!

yea.. going down every minute , insane. went from 10k BTC volume to 5k in some hours

2 minutes ago, XRPJoe said:

When it bottoms out and hits a low its going to be a nice buy op!

but you re never sure i'll go up the 0.3$ right? maybe i'll stay at 0.12$ for months or more

Makes me wonder what it will take to make any movement,  over 100 clients, Bill Gates foundation etc etc... Some major manipulation going on and one wonders why and for what reason..  mind you I'm topping up for the ride !!  :lol: