CryptoLearner

XRP Still BULLISH

Ok thanks  guys , damn me :) i was hoping to make some money and learn trading , guess i'm learning but losing money.

I'll keep them , if it goes up to 0.4$ i'll sell

@Baka I'm not telling you or anyone else what to do.  I don't think you're gonna see a quick profit from this coin though.  People on this board put a lot of faith in the Ripple employees and I'm really not sure why.  But I will give you a tip.  Buy when things are going down and sell when things are going up.  I own many times $500 of xrp and I'm not selling here.  I don't bounce around with my coins but I'd guess by next spring things will have probably turned positive.

1 minute ago, Eric123 said:

@Baka I'm not telling you or anyone else what to do.  I don't think you're gonna see a quick profit from this coin though.  People on this board put a lot of faith in the Ripple employees and I'm really not sure why.  But I will give you a tip.  Buy when things are going down and sell when things are going up.  I own many times $500 of xrp and I'm not selling here.  I don't bounce around with my coins but I'd guess by next spring things will have probably turned positive.

Ok i'll keep those 500$ put in ripples .

I wanted to do some day trading to learn and make some profit ( even 10$ a day would be nice for me really ), but i guess ripples isnt the one . it's going down again now , 0.000042 btc

You know just a thought since the xrp price is obviously being manipulated to stay low whomever is doing it could be looking to shake out the weak hands for various reasons. Could be because they need to give massive amounts of xrp to partners signing on at swell. Maybe they plan on getting xrp to a certain price at a specific time this year and they don't need anyone shorting it in that timeframe. Xrp is one of the strangest crypto when it comes to news so there really has to be some tangible reason for it

@Baka Check out NEO, OMG and LTC.  I think those are better long term investments than XRP.  I own some NEO and anything I make from BTC Gold and Segwit2 is going into OMG and LTC

3 minutes ago, JC83 said:

You know just a thought since the xrp price is obviously being manipulated to stay low whomever is doing it could be looking to shake out the weak hands for various reasons. Could be because they need to give massive amounts of xrp to partners signing on at swell. Maybe they plan on getting xrp to a certain price at a specific time this year and they don't need anyone shorting it in that timeframe. Xrp is one of the strangest crypto when it comes to news so there really has to be some tangible reason for it

I've been thinking about that for some time now. Weirdly enough, XRP is one of the cryptos out there having a really hard time breaking out. I would certainly not be surprised if there a few groups out there that suppress the XRP price while markets are still thin, as they are now.  And if those group exist, I reckon they are connected to Bitcoin. 

Edited by Parabellum

1 minute ago, Eric123 said:

@Baka Check out NEO, OMG and LTC.  I think those are better long term investments than XRP.  I own some NEO and anything I make from BTC Gold and Segwit2 is going into OMG and LTC

LTC as a better long term investment? You completely lost me there. How do you even come to such a conclusion?

6 minutes ago, Parabellum said:

I've been thinking about that for some time now. Weirdly enough, XRP is one of the cryptos out there having a really hard time breaking out. I would certainly not be surprise if there a few groups out there that suppress the XRP price while markets are still thin, as they are now.  And if those group exist, I reckon they are connected to Bitcoin. 

I can agree on that. Xrp is the devil in the land of crypto gods. So "they" would try to stop it at all costs. They are too short sighted to see that xrp would benefit ALL coins when it succeeds. 

Edited by JC83

Just now, Baka said:

Ok i'll keep those 500$ put in ripples .

I wanted to do some day trading to learn and make some profit ( even 10$ a day would be nice for me really ), but i guess ripples isnt the one . it's going down again now , 0.000042 btc

Many day traders from all over the world trading for small amounts can easy get wiped out. 1. these traders have no capital or very little and no stomach for a few points of movement before they freak out. If you are going to day trade  anything be sure to have some capital to cover your bills as you will have bad days, bad weeks, bad months even. 

I'm seeing a ton of small trades but also noticed some big sellers  I cant even believe the amount of small trade shorts i see on XRP, its almost a joke. 

6 minutes ago, Eric123 said:

i stay away from OMG because all they do is try to pump up the price.