Frank_mastro

RippleNet Accelerator Program the reason for lack of announcements?

2 hours ago, RLL said:

You are simply one of these guys that thrives on controversy and being right.

Well, he is right, and you are wrong. You should have a look at yourself. Whats the size of your holding got to do with the validity of your answer? You seem quite an entitled sort of person and that rarely ends well.

This is a great place to get a real understanding of this topic but its a lot easier for everyone, if you are respectful about it. Its easy to say thanks and move on, even if you are a little embarrassed. 

15 minutes ago, RippleNZ said:

Well, he is right, and you are wrong. You should have a look at yourself. Whats the size of your holding got to do with the validity of your answer? You seem quite an entitled sort of person and that rarely ends well.

This is a great place to get a real understanding of this topic but its a lot easier for everyone, if you are respectful about it. Its easy to say thanks and move on, even if you are a little embarrassed. 

Ok Mr right. Thank God for people like you. 

7 hours ago, Teearr said:

Details, details, details - and a lot of back and forth about personal speculation/statements bringing some to boiling point over minutia. Stop doing it, it's not healthy.

For my part I look at a bigger picture. Why suggest that there is going to be a "big news" announcement during SWELL? First of all this is a subjective statement, and any announcement could be viewed as either significant or not so much by most of the attendees and those of us watching and waiting. Having been involved in several convention/technical discussion/show & tell situations during my working life I have found that if I wanted to sell something I would disclose any significant news prior to the event, and this would likely get maximum registration and a swarm of press coverage from those eager to get the details. Anything less with an "in session" announcement seems like closing the barn door after the horse is gone.

Anyway, I'm not sure if SWELL is more of a technical show and tell opportunity to show that Ripple is on the ball, or more of an opportunity to confirm technical blockchain crypto transfer superiority and a willingness to work with banks. Either of these scenarios is not "big news", nor is an announcement that XRP will now be marketed on Coinbase or that Etherium and Ripple are joining forces, although either of the latter two would certainly move the XRP price. I guess it all depends on what you think is "big news".

Just my .02 XRP.

Yes, good points I simply think it's a lot of speculation overall in the chat rooms which one would expect. We all hope the there is something to announce in the end but let's face it, no one really know what it is orhow impactful it may be. Hopefully it will bring us back from .225 where we are now. Interesting sell off this afternoon. I expected it Monday but not today. Anyone who read the agenda should have clearly known the panels would not offer anything exciting today. Personally, I am getting ready to buy if we hit .20. 

It´s written all over the walls in this Club, that Swell is not us.
The believers.

It´s for shaking hands, mingle, politics, connectening, with the ones who will lift XRP value up, up, up.

IMHO Swell is somewhat over the horizon, concering our knowledge in BIG FINANCE.

Cheers believers!

On 10/17/2017 at 8:58 AM, vanhalendlrband said:

Oh btw was on CNBC too for one of those headlines you were looking for but cant seem to find DUDE

Hey DUDE......WHERES YOUR BIG ANNOUNCEMENT LOL!! Mr right?? You are right that you know how to speculate! 

1 hour ago, jinxrp said:

@RLL u should wait for .18 prob or 2weeks from now

It looks like the number will be .16 before bull trend. 

1 minute ago, jinxrp said:

maybe i think it will stop .17

.16 or .17....all good. Part of the trend when investing in a good company. It can't always be 100% up but people get spoiled. I will tune out for a few months now that the conference is over. All my best.

2 hours ago, RLL said:

Hey DUDE......WHERES YOUR BIG ANNOUNCEMENT LOL!! Mr right?? You are right that you know how to speculate! 

Thats what the Ripple CEO said. So he lied then i guess and im still right lol

Edited by vanhalendlrband

15 minutes ago, vanhalendlrband said:

Thats what the Ripple CEO said. So he lied then i guess and im still right lol

Good boy Mr right:)))

1 minute ago, RLL said:

Good boy Mr right:)))

I was right. He confirmed the escrow which we all wondered about the progress of it and now we know when half the supply gets locked away thats a pretty big deal actually