CubanMiner

DOES ANYONE STILL WANT TO HATE ON ME FOR RECOMMENDING STELLAR LUMENS?

On 11/5/2017 at 8:25 AM, Sancho said:

Hope yall sold your XLM's, as most of us already warned, this was not a structural increase. It was a temporary IBM pump. So thank @CubanMiner for now holding tons of worthless XLM's. 

This seems like a pretty ridiculous statement. How many times have we heard the exact same thing said about XRP from bitcoin fanboys? I totally get that were on a XRP chat site and people love to hate on Jed but XLM is about to catch a huge wave after the bitcoin fork just like almost every other alt coin.

Claiming that XLM is worthless seems just as naive and pointless as cuban miner starting several threads to tell everyone I told you so because he made a good short term trade.

On 11/6/2017 at 5:33 PM, bachmanity said:

This seems like a pretty ridiculous statement. How many times have we heard the exact same thing said about XRP from bitcoin fanboys? I totally get that were on a XRP chat site and people love to hate on Jed but XLM is about to catch a huge wave after the bitcoin fork just like almost every other alt coin.

Claiming that XLM is worthless seems just as naive and pointless as cuban miner starting several threads to tell everyone I told you so because he made a good short term trade.

@bachmanity, it seems you read and answer very selectively what results in a rather ridiculous post of yourself. Try to read and think twice before you post.

Edited by Sancho