Sign in to follow this  
XRP_FER_ME

Why Ripple?

I am curious how folks here decided to invest in Ripple.  Myself, I moved over to Switzerland last

year from the US and have been driven half-mad by trying to move money around.  I began to research

why it took a week to get a transfer and lo and behold, Ripple seemed to have a much better mousetrap.

I am creeping up on 100k zerps @ .21 average.  I am a confirmed HODLer.

Cheers from sunny Weinfelden.

In a few words. Because it's more practice and logic, than ideology. Ideology is good, but it's not enough to talk the talk. You gotta walk the walk.

Furthermore, I really like their business model and the relationship between Ripple Labs and the XRP digital asset. I've never seen a business model like that - don't think it's ever existed. The upside of them succeeding cannot be computed in any reliable terms. Certainly the risk is immense, but what they are doing is truly inspiring.

Finally - I think the crypto/digital asset that makes it first to true utility, openly, and on a global scale, is the one we should really be watching out for. Current situation indicates that Ripple Labs/XRP and their side projects, are best poised to achieve that. 

Edited by kuyu

6 minutes ago, kuyu said:

In a few words. Because it's more practice and logic, than ideology. Ideology is good, but it's not enough to talk the talk. You gotta walk the walk.

Furthermore, I really like their business model and the relationship between Ripple Labs and the XRP digital asset. I've never seen a business model like that - don't think it's ever existed. The upside of them succeeding cannot be computed in any reliable terms. Certainly the risk is immense, but what they are doing is truly inspiring.

Finally - I think the crypto/digital asset that makes it first to true utility, openly, and on a global scale, is the one we should really be watching out for. Current situation indicates that Ripple Labs/XRP and their side projects, are best poised to achieve that. 

Indeed - they seem to be in that unique position of turning a beautiful theory into solid practice.  That is why I took a stake.