Xi195

FIRST INSTITUTIONAL USE OF XRP!!!

Apparently not everyone reads the news. After a rapid two cent jump, the XRP price went back down by a cent, then started to climb again. Someone is going to be *very* sorry about celebrating their profit at .26 USD.

Before selling a bump: Always. Check. News.

Whatever these small price-fluctuations, be it a sell-on-the-news, a bump, a quick dump... I cannot really concern myself about it...

The main (long term) thing to take from this news is :  XRP as a means of settlement has hereby started (someone has to be the first in line, right?).

It's good news, very good news, on a fundamental basis for XRP's future.

Would be interesting to see if there was news of this in any of the media outlets in Mexico before today. I seem to remember some movement from MEX markets last week and how they showed up in trending markets for Ripple. Anyone else see that as well and can look back on the trading history?

5 minutes ago, Parabellum said:

More context is needed here: what is 'more' here? More entities that will use XRP to reduce liquidity costs? 

1 minute ago, Hodor said:

Wow.... it gets better and better!!  

If you read his tweets in order, he's just highlighting the points in the blog post. He's not trying to say that Bexs Banco, Credit Agricole, etc are using XRP. They're the new partner FI's.

Did I get that right @nikb ?