Rolly

CNBC : Start-up Ripple has over 100 clients as mainstream finance warms to blockchain

That was rapid

First Financial Institution Uses XRP to Solve the Liquidity Problem

In a precedent-setting moment, Cuallix became the first worldwide institution to use xRapid —  Ripple’s solution that utilizes XRP as a liquidity tool — to reduce the cost of sending cross-border payments from the U.S. to Mexico

First Financial Institution Uses XRP to Solve the Liquidity Problem

In a precedent-setting moment, Cuallix became the first worldwide institution to use xRapid —  Ripple’s solution that utilizes XRP as a liquidity tool — to reduce the cost of sending cross-border payments from the U.S. to Mexico.

Cuallix moved to the forefront of digital payments by using digital assets to remove the inefficiencies and red tape associated with processing and sourcing liquidity.

Now that's some insanely great news right there.

5 minutes ago, XRPz said:

What I don't like is when the author says "5th most valuable crypto currency" like wtf... it's 3rd...in the cnbc article

That annoyed me off as well 

Edited by huslin

Announced today, new members include Bexs Banco de Cambio, a processing service for international payments, and dLocal, the payment service behind Uber and GoDaddy.

I found this interesting as well.  Uber and GoDaddy are big names, and the fact their payment service provider has adopted Ripple is significant.