NERD

What happens when a crypto is delisted?

If I were to have a position in a crypto that ends up getting delisted for not having much trading activity/volume, what happens if I have a position sitting in that wallet on the exchange that delisted it?

Most curious, this padiwan is. 

Disregard. A quick google search and I felt like I was just taught something by doing a little reading. 

Wish I could delete this post. My bad. 

43 minutes ago, NERD said:

Disregard. A quick google search and I felt like I was just taught something by doing a little reading. 

Wish I could delete this post. My bad. 

Its more useful if you actually post the answer...   yes the info is out there,  but you are right there with it ready to cut and paste..  :)

If you want to remove your content you could maybe edit it and delete the text and leave a    [deleted to avoid confusion]     or some-such message....

17 minutes ago, Tinyaccount said:

Its more useful if you actually post the answer...   yes the info is out there,  but you are right there with it ready to cut and paste..  :)

If you want to remove your content you could maybe edit it and delete the text and leave a    [deleted to avoid confusion]     or some-such message....

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1897622.0 

my bad. Didn’t think anyone would care. Google keyword search: crypto delisted. Lots of links with similar responses as the link above.