Vacek_aka_Luschka

Growing my XRP Army - SWELL another way

5 minutes ago, JC83 said:

The speed of transaction is one and fees aren't as high  when I use litecoin on changelly. Plus litecoin gives me higher leverage in comparison to bitcoin on a rise. But I'll sell it into my wallet anyway so if litecoin takes a dip I can still come out positive by buying litecoin low waiting for a rise to buy xrp; or just buying litecoin low then immediately buying xrp if its low enough.

I've never used changelly yet - namely because I've heard so much about their fees being high.  But I've never met anyone who told me this personally, it's just a rumor that I've read on google and reddit.

1 hour ago, zenkert said:

Yes of course. But it sounds more like one of the Worst Enemies a Trader can have. Greed.

Listen to teddybear.

Boy, are you and TB right ?

I’ve tried myself to add some xrp to the stash, but I was only able to get a hundred more before the last raise...and while I was with 1k fiat instead of xrp while waiting for price to lower a little I was really uneasy...I can’t even think how I’d feel selling on top of swell, although I’m pretty sure some corrections will take place...

24 minutes ago, ytterligare said:

Maybe we are.
Or not.

Most of what is happening.
Is in our minds.

Be true to yourself.
Not matter what you believe.

If what you believe does not happen.
Create a new believe.
From lesson learned.
Or not.
/
Happy XRP Trading!
Cheers

Edited by zenkert

11 hours ago, ytterligare said:

I’ve tried myself to add some xrp to the stash, but I was only able to get a hundred more before the last raise...and while I was with 1k fiat instead of xrp while waiting for price to lower a little I was really uneasy...I can’t even think how I’d feel selling on top of swell, although I’m pretty sure some corrections will take place...

???

9 hours ago, teddybear said:

???

I was trying to say that I was nervous while I sold some XRP, and  got really uncomfortable until I could re-enter at a slightly lower price, but I could only get 100 XRP more....so it did not worth the effort at all....so basically, you were right when you said "Take out your wife/gf to dinner or go have some cold ones with your buddies. I think it's not worth the risk to trade these things."

1 minute ago, ytterligare said:

I was trying to say that I was nervous while I sold some XRP, and  got really uncomfortable until I could re-enter at a slightly lower price, but I could only get 100 XRP more....so it did not worth the effort at all....so basically, you were right when you said "Take out your wife/gf to dinner or go have some cold ones with your buddies. I think it's not worth the risk to trade these things."

Ah... got it :)

Yeah, it's often not worth the hustle ;)