Vacek_aka_Luschka

Growing my XRP Army - SWELL another way

So SWELL is happening Mon -> Wed next week. There are 300+ threads on how much XRP will be which in most cases is for folks to cash out.

I'm looking at this a slightly different way. How can I capitalize on the Event, Rumors & News to sell some XRP and then re-invest ALL of it back into XRP and make my army just a little bigger than it is. I really do not care what the price ends up being, just that I can sell at a reasonable high, and buy back at some lower price. tough to do when swings are .002 cents as they are today.

So I'm looking for speculation on when the peaks/valleys might be and why. Of course this is ALL speculation, but I'm the worst at trying to do this so looking for thoughts.

Is the high day 1 of the conference?Day 2, Day 3? A week after ?

I know there are lots of factors, and the announcements may drive price to go up, or way up ... But I suspect it is very likely that the price will settle back to some amount from the high whenever that is.

So selling say 10,000 @ "x" price, and buying back at "y" price ... I will have an army of 12,500 XRP ... thats the goal. I think the swing might be big enough that it will afford a reasonable crack at this. Maybe someday it will be worth a lot, or nothing ... but re-investing it all is yet another gamble i suppose.

Thanks, look forward to thoughts and flames for yet another one of "these" posts :) In the meantime, I'm going to graph out the 3,2,1 countdown and see what I can garner from that.

Edited by Luschka

21 minutes ago, Luschka said:

So SWELL is happening Mon -> Wed next week. There are 300+ threads on how much XRP will be which in most cases is for folks to cash out.

I'm looking at this a slightly different way. How can I capitalize on the Event, Rumors & News to sell some XRP and then re-invest ALL of it back into XRP and make my army just a little bigger than it is. I really do not care what the price ends up being, just that I can sell at a reasonable high, and buy back at some lower price. tough to do when swings are .002 cents as they are today.

So I'm looking for speculation on when the peaks/valleys might be and why. Of course this is ALL speculation, but I'm the worst at trying to do this so looking for thoughts.

I know there are lots of factors, and the announcements may drive price to go up, or way up ... But I suspect it is very likely that the price will settle back to some amount from the high whenever that is.

So selling say 10,000 @ "x" price, and buying back at "y" price ... I will have an army of 12,500 XRP ... thats the goal. I think the swing might be big enough that it will afford a reasonable crack at this. Maybe someday it will be worth a lot, or nothing ... but re-investing it all is yet another gamble i suppose.

Thanks, look forward to thoughts and flames for yet another one of "these" posts :) In the meantime, I'm going to graph out the 3,2,1 countdown and see what I can garner from that.

I wouldnt do that ^^

just hodl

aftet 2 months of daytradibg i have a loss of 800 xrp

hard to play the game

6 minutes ago, koryann said:

I wouldnt do that ^^

just hodl

aftet 2 months of daytradibg i have a loss of 800 xrp

hard to play the game

I’ve lost 1000’s and made 100”s :)

figure the movement around this may be large enough to make it slightly easier. I could be way off base too.

Frankly I do not know, and no-one else in their right mind, knows either :secret:
FTM I am Swinging - buying, not selling.
Did a small but, good Swing buy yesterday.

I am considering the Following Swell Strategy.

Set a goal (a belief of the value of XRP after Swell)
Determine how much money to spend in total.
Watch the Charts. Make Small Limit orders whenever the value is lower than my belief.
HODL every buy.
And stick to that strategy, whatever happens.

But then again, I may not do that at all.
Maybe just stay Cool, Calm and Collected and watch the Circus :beach:

Cheers

Edited by zenkert

6 minutes ago, teddybear said:

Ah, @Luschka, c'mom, don't do that to yourself. All the stress, all the risk.

Take out your wife/gf to dinner or go have some cold ones with your buddies.

I think it's not worth the risk to trade these things.

May be the best advise yet ... At least my wife would agree.

I have enough XRP . but the more the merrier (or so I dream at least)

4 minutes ago, Luschka said:

May be the best advise yet ... At least my wife would agree.

You're welcome.

Also, whatever Swell does to price, it's still nothing compared to bank adoption and the resulting buying pressure.

What I want to say is, even if you buy at the highest price during/after Swell, it's still a good price.

8 minutes ago, Luschka said:

Yes of course. But it sounds more like one of the Worst Enemies a Trader can have. Greed.

Listen to teddybear.

Edited by zenkert

1 hour ago, Luschka said:

I actually plan on selling if it gets around .50 plus. It depends on how frequent the dips are in the chart and the news at the time. If i see a steady hold at the .50 range during the conference on at least the 2nd day. I'll trade into litecoin and buy back when xrp drops back to the .20 range or so. I'm still only halfway to my xrp goal so if this works I should be ok. I'll be watching the news like a hawk come Monday to wednesday??

46 minutes ago, CryptoLearner said:

Why LTC and not USDT? Just curious?

The speed of transaction is one and fees aren't as high  when I use litecoin on changelly. Plus litecoin gives me higher leverage in comparison to bitcoin on a rise. But I'll sell it into my wallet anyway so if litecoin takes a dip I can still come out positive by buying litecoin low waiting for a rise to buy xrp; or just buying litecoin low then immediately buying xrp if its low enough.