dreventures

I review and comment on an article that states XRP will reach $1 before 2018.

17 minutes ago, Justmeoverhere said:

As a total noob, only in crypto for a few weeks, I love the speculation. People go back and forth with their ideas, some nicely, some not so nicely, and it gives me an idea of where *I think* things will go from what all of you think. So I speculate on your speculations. 

Hello and Welcome!

Interesting strategy.
If you read a book on the topic.
That is, if you want to spend some of your Money.
To speculate in XRP.

And then speculate in our speculates.

Then you are a Sheep.
Which means, that you do not know what you are doing.
Someone points in that direction - all the Sheeps runs in that direction.*
And in the Middle of them running there.
Someone say - no-no-no. This is the TRUE direction.
Half or a third of the Sheeps change direction.*
Some my win some will loose for the Moment.
But they will All loose in the long run.

I suggest
Study.

Cheers

Edited by zenkert

30 minutes ago, zenkert said:

Hello and Welcome!

Interesting strategy.
If you read a book on the topic.
That is, if you want to spend some of your Money.
To speculate in XRP.

And then speculate in our speculates.

Then you are a Sheep.
Which means, that you do not know what you are doing.
Someone points in that direction - all the Sheeps runs in that direction.*
And in the Middle of them running there.
Someone say - no-no-no. This is the TRUE direction.
Half or a third of the Sheeps change direction.*
Some my win some will loose for the Moment.
But they will All loose in the long run.

I suggest
Study.

Cheers

I have absolutely no clue what I'm doing, and no problem admitting it! I think, based on my limited knowledge of crypto so far, that crypto is so young and unpredictable that literally anything can happen. 

Not much to study yet! But I do enjoy hearing everyone's thoughts and there are a few people that are extremely helpful and explain things really well here.

I think the best thing about crypto is that even I can be here, someone with no market experience, yet a willingness to want to learn. 

I don't have the stomach for day trading, so XRP and a few other long term holds are my strategy. But I certainly admire those who can do it. 

By the way...someone please...why is hold spelled hodl on every crypto article? I'm thinking maybe "hold on for dear life"? 

Edited by Justmeoverhere
Silly autocorrect

5 hours ago, Justmeoverhere said:

By the way...someone please...why is hold spelled hodl on every crypto article? I'm thinking maybe "hold on for dear life"? 

It’s short for hodling; to hoard or hold on to a store of value

It is also said to be born from a dyslexic member of bitcointalk that accidentally and consistently typed hodl instead of hold....urban legend

Edited by Khaleesi
Updated source

1 minute ago, Khaleesi said:

It’s short for hodling; to hoard or hold on to a store of value

It is also said to be born from a dyslexic member of xrpchat that accidentally and consistently typed hodl instead of hold....urban legend

Much obliged. It's been driving me batty not knowing...but that's a short drive, ha!

15 minutes ago, mvenneau said:

Hey hes an optimist lol. One way or another we will raise in value..im certain haha. Where abouts are you Dr ventures? 

Depends on the time of the year lol, between the us and arg u?

1 minute ago, dreventures said:

Depends on the time of the year lol, between the us and arg u?

Oh nice, is this where you get your name from? I just realized its dre and not dr lmao. Thats cool man I really havent traveled much, went to jamaica for a week in the mountains with a native that was awesome. Other than that I lived in fl up until i was 26 and moved out to cali to pursue that whole angle haha. What do you do when youre not making videos for us to watch? And sorry to divulge into your personal life. I just like to get some insight into the man on the screen lol.

21 minutes ago, mvenneau said:

Oh nice, is this where you get your name from? I just realized its dre and not dr lmao. Thats cool man I really havent traveled much, went to jamaica for a week in the mountains with a native that was awesome. Other than that I lived in fl up until i was 26 and moved out to cali to pursue that whole angle haha. What do you do when youre not making videos for us to watch? And sorry to divulge into your personal life. I just like to get some insight into the man on the screen lol.

lmao something like that and no worries its funny because i'm in finance so there's a special affinity to Ripple