dreventures

I review and comment on an article that states XRP will reach $1 before 2018.

18 minutes ago, kenrino said:

I did not watch the video but I'm a little afraid of price predictions like the title suggest

@kenrino @mvenneau (i review and article)  i remark in the video how you cant just throw random numbers predicting prices (mind you the author holds no XRP ) so in summary no, i don't thin we'll see a $1 XRP by the end of 2017

Just now, dreventures said:

@kenrino @mvenneau (i review and article)  i remark in the video how you cant just throw random numbers predicting prices (mind you the author holds no XRP ) so in summary no, i don't thin we'll see a $1 XRP by the end of 2017

No doubt, i was just speculating my own price lol

Everything is still speculation.  Depends on what goes on at the SWELL conference.  If they make major announcements, then it could hit the $1.00.  If it is just more hype about their system as it is now, just advertising it to their potential customers, then expect the price to splat back to $0.15.

44 minutes ago, jdimstrnate said:

I would expect any huge announcement to come on the 18th. You keep dangling the carrot till the end....

Nah...the 17th. Day of the celebration evening...then the 18th to sign up all those new deals.

The Swell Tsunami . . .
Please, please, please stop Flooding the Forum with stuff like This.
IMHO it is SPAM.

Stay Cool, Calm, Collected and HODL - CCCH - right ?
Whatever happens, happens.

And maybe it has already happened, according to Einstein :shock:

Cheers

Edited by zenkert