NERD

Ripple shirts arrived from Amazon - EPIC

13 minutes ago, NERD said:

Here's a bunch more I found in Google Shopping with search: Ripple Shirt XRP. I like the polyester options. Cotton shrinks too much on me after the first wash/dry cycle.

IMG_0055.thumb.PNG.9132444e8e6d4b6c322a0c4026e8a898.PNG

IMG_0056.thumb.PNG.d6b91403df48e53bb2810d3ff608abda.PNG

IMG_0057.thumb.PNG.600c5a3f972b94aa2fff7977608c002c.PNG 

I like the hoodie <3

9 hours ago, NERD said:

We need a shirt that says "Hodor for PRESIDENT!!!" with your avatar on the front, and your blog on the back. 

I would definitely buy of course.... I think there's like a service where you can "design your own" but I can't remember where I saw it.  :JC_thinking:

On 10/8/2017 at 7:45 AM, NERD said:

Here's a bunch more I found in Google Shopping with search: Ripple Shirt XRP. I like the polyester options. Cotton shrinks too much on me after the first wash/dry cycle.

IMG_0055.thumb.PNG.9132444e8e6d4b6c322a0c4026e8a898.PNG

IMG_0056.thumb.PNG.d6b91403df48e53bb2810d3ff608abda.PNG

IMG_0057.thumb.PNG.600c5a3f972b94aa2fff7977608c002c.PNG 

I bought the rocket shirt (top 3rd on the right and middle bottom) and the picture is just horrible quality. Also, I got surprised by the USA sizing (XL was waaaay larger than expected). Material feels quite bad also :(

18 hours ago, Skippy said:

I bought the rocket shirt (top 3rd on the right and middle bottom) and the picture is just horrible quality. Also, I got surprised by the USA sizing (XL was waaaay larger than expected). Material feels quite bad also :(

We are all entitled to our opinions and sharing our experiences. My experience with all these shirts is different from yours. Regardless of graphics screenprinted on them, these shirts are all great quality and fit very well. 2XL fits me great, and I hope they don’t shrink a lot after the first wash/dry cycle.  If they do, I’ll buy Polyester next time.

The quality of the image is terrific on my shirts. I will follow up after I’ve washed them all, if the quality diminishes. 

Thank you for sharing your experience and opinion. :D  

9 hours ago, NERD said:

We are all entitled to our opinions and sharing our experiences. My experience with all these shirts is different from yours. Regardless of graphics screenprinted on them, these shirts are all great quality and fit very well. 2XL fits me great, and I hope they don’t shrink a lot after the first wash/dry cycle.  If they do, I’ll buy Polyester next time.

The quality of the image is terrific on my shirts. I will follow up after I’ve washed them all, if the quality diminishes. 

Thank you for sharing your experience and opinion. :D  

Could also be a copycat from the same image. But I can for sure say my image is quite bad quality.