sameh1985

NEW to XRP

Dears 

please help me to start trade with XRP i need to buy ripple but i cant  wallet i use need XRP amount to activate and i need to know from where i can buy using credit card and paypal 

and also it will be great if you suggest wallet to me 

Thanks in advance 

2 hours ago, kanaas said:

Thanks now I did the following and please advice if this will work fine to increase the fund . I bought bitcoin from coinmama and send it to my wallet to bittrex then from bittrex I transfer the bitcoin to ripple . And this the first 240 XRP . But I think this method cost me unnecessary fees ??!!

PayPal/Credit cards are always going to accrue larger fees for buying cryptocurrencies due to high rates of fraud, but it's the best if you're purchasing under ~$1K worth of crypto since you're charged a % rather than a ~$20 flat bank deposit fee at a reputable exchange.

Edited by M-X

Thanks and I have one question which wallet is the best I am using now bittrex and just activate gatehub and I heared about blochchain.info wallet 

Thanks in advance

3 hours ago, M-X said:

PayPal/Credit cards are always going to accrue larger fees for buying cryptocurrencies due to high rates of fraud, but it's the best if you're purchasing under ~$1K worth of crypto since you're charged a % rather than a ~$20 flat bank deposit fee at a reputable exchange.

Hi fellows,

I am just in Gatehub but could not activate without your help. Could anyone please help me out? Thank you very much

Edited by Mercury
removed wallet address

sameh1985,

I was too in your shoes..

What I did was open a coinbase account (coinbase.com) and link your bank account. This way you save $$ on fees. It's only 1.5% when you go through your bank instead of 4% fees using your credit card. After you inserted funds to your coinbase account, create an account on any major exchange (bittrex, gatehub, bitstamp, etc) and send  your Bitcoin, ether, litecoin (whatever you bought) into your new wallet. Use your coins to trade from whatever you bought into XRP. It's that easy.. 

If you want to save yourself the hassle, just open up an account on an exchange and i'll send you XRP for the price it is at right now

I keep an ad on Craigslist to buy BTC LTC and ETH at market price and the seller pays the Tx fee.  I have no problem getting these cryptos then using my Trex BTC wallet to buy XRP. 

Its a few extra steps but the fees are very minimal compared to buying on an exchange using USD and having to wait for transfers.  The turnaround time from start to finish for me is never more than 2 hrs and that’s because the stinkin legacy BTC transfer takes forever compared to XRP.  

18 hours ago, mamamia said:

Hi fellows,

I am just in Gatehub but could not activate without your help. Could anyone please help me out? Thank you very much

rwkgC3BCHnFWxMzXdVSeWGFtZef3xs5Vdx

You're funny.

How about you open an account at bitstamp.net, transfer some USD or EUR, the buy some XRP and activate it yourself. Stop asking for hand-outs, wtf...

On 10/7/2017 at 5:18 PM, sameh1985 said:

Dears 

please help me to start trade with XRP i need to buy ripple but i cant  wallet i use need XRP amount to activate and i need to know from where i can buy using credit card and paypal 

and also it will be great if you suggest wallet to me 

Thanks in advance 

Hey, feel free to open an account at Bitstamp. It is fast, simple and free od charge, no XRP is needed to activate your XRP address. https://www.bitstamp.net/account/verify/

1 hour ago, teddybear said:

You're funny.

How about you open an account at bitstamp.net, transfer some USD or EUR, the buy some XRP and activate it yourself. Stop asking for hand-outs, wtf...

TBear I think this is not uncommon because people see old instructions on how to start that at one time involved a polite request to fund the wallet which was then paid forward to another person.

That of course is not required these days as better options opened up.  I don't think we should be hard on the folk that ask because I'm pretty certain they are just following instructions...  Albeit obsolete ones....   :) 

8 minutes ago, Tinyaccount said:

TBear I think this is not uncommon because people see old instructions on how to start that at one time involved a polite request to fund the wallet which was then paid forward to another person.

That of course is not required these days as better options opened up.  I don't think we should be hard on the folk that ask because I'm pretty certain they are just following instructions...  Albeit obsolete ones....   :) 

Sure, it can be done nicer.

Just handing over a wallet address and be like "pay me/gimme money", is not tolerable though.

Adequate would've been: "I heard it has to be activated via first time deposit, is this correct? How did you guys do it?"

People jump to quickly on that "oh, someone's gonna do it for me". You see this behaviour a lot in the speculation thread, where we two often cross each other. How many threads like "should I buy now?; How much will it be after Swell?; When should I sell?" People wanna be spoonfed and held by the hand. To which there's only on correct reply: Deny assistance, encourage self sustainability. Although these are foundations normally laid out early on in human development, yet here we are seemingly adults incapable of pulling us together and trying to help ourselves before asking others to help us.