galgitron

The Myth of Market Cap

9 minutes ago, galgitron said:

Lol.. oh man, where do you people come from...

@galgitron You are not the first one to encounter the one you are quoting above. @Naki had a tense battle a month ago... with the same user.

Sometimes it is not worth the fight, it is just :dash1:
Reason, Logic, Facts, does not help. Nothing does.

Now that is just a frindely "peace" of advice, if still up to it, keep on.

57 minutes ago, jag216 said:

@galgitron I posted a link to a video on another thread from a financials person who raises interesting points on valuation. She throws into the mix the nature of QE, the inverted yield curves we are seeing across all asset classes, and in particular the insanity of the risk:yield proportionality turned on its head.

Thanks to global QE, no one knows what value means. There are assets trading at ridiculous price to yield ratios because there is too much cash and everyone is desperately trying to put their money into anything that might give a return.

I agree, and 10 years ago when the crash hit, we all knew that the pyramid scheme of capitalism had finally broke and they were going to have to print a LOT of money to fix it.  Mad mad inflation, still coming too, but most people don't see it in the conventional sense.  Instead of paying more for things, they make the products smaller.  Salaries don't increase, but don't decrease either so the perception is "at least I haven't lost money", well you have, because your purchasing power is dropping radically.  Almost zero interest paid out on savings accounts, and like you said low yield investments, etc.  All this talk about a looming collapse in bonds that will trigger the next economic collapse.  

This all does sound pretty good for crypto, lol

Where's that link you mention?

3 hours ago, galgitron said:

Lol.. oh man, where do you people come from...  first off, usage of 101 and baby is straightforward, not even trying to be obscure, directly attempting to insult me.  You're obviously young and insecure, coping with the pressures of puberty, so it'd be difficult to take any offence to your random jabs as I'm probably yet one more person in a long long line of people that you spit at trying to make yourself visible in this world, otherwise nobody would know you exist all alone in your bedroom. 

That being said, your initial cowardly troll-and-run was unfortunate for you because I clarified just a few posts prior that fiat isn't going anywhere (which I had to surmise was your point given you just spat at me and ran like a coward), because countries want to control their own economic policies (hence Brexit), so yes, in the near and forseeable future, fiat is here to stay.  However, the present political structure of the globe is but one stage of mankind's economic evolution.  Who's to say that government's don't eventually succumb to every anarchist's wet dream of a Bitcoin universe, and they go bankrupt?  It can happen.  It's happening in Venezuela.  Right now.  You can read about it in economics 102.

Mmm seems like you are an anarchist (i think you are the first XRP enthusiast anarchist hahaha) seriously if a government goes bankrupt in most cases you will PAY more taxes, simple as that... 

We never had and never will have a global currency because the geographical-political-economic-culture forces are not equal around the globe and never will, government are here to stay so no impossible man

3 hours ago, zenkert said:

@galgitron You are not the first one to encounter the one you are quoting above. @Naki had a tense battle a month ago... with the same user.

Sometimes it is not worth the fight, it is just :dash1:
Reason, Logic, Facts, does not help. Nothing does.

Now that is just a frindely "peace" of advice, if still up to it, keep on.

I just got mad when i read stupidities sorry :) 

2 minutes ago, thisisme said:

Mmm seems like you are an anarchist (i think you are the first XRP enthusiast anarchist hahaha) seriously if a government goes bankrupt in most cases you will PAY more taxes, simple as that... 

We never had and never will have a global currency because the geographical-political-economic-culture forces are not equal around the globe and never will, government are here to stay so no impossible man

Well Captain Asperger, I'll be sure to inform Venezuela that they're all delusional and to be prepared to pay taxes to save the Bolivar!  Lol.

On 10/7/2017 at 12:17 AM, lucky said:

On this forum we should all express our own opinions. You've found the Submit Reply button, what a great feature, isn't it? I agree with OP that value and usecases of XRP are virtually limitless. I even go one step further and recommend buying as much XRP as your greedy hands can hold. That's just my opinion. I only know one person that bases his decisions on just my opinion: myself.

Keep those posts coming, @galgitron!

To everyone else that has based their XRP purchase / holding in part on my enthousiasm (some of which are sending me thank you messages now):

CHEERS!!