Swell Conference live stream coverage  

102 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like a live stream with guests from the xrp community covering Ripple's swell conference?

• Yes
    • No

4 hours ago, dreventures said:

Thinking of doing a live coverage. Looking for the communities opinion!

How would you film live coverage? Are you a guest?

1 hour ago, M-X said:

bankers probably aren't too keen on the media.

This might be a big concern.

I tried to get a ticket for SWELL. No luck, but I figured as much. What I did not expect was to receive an email from Ripple making sure that I knew I wasn't invited. The email was titled "Swell tickets" and I got all excited thinking they were sending me a ticket. Instead, what I got was more of a punch in the gut. Somebody had heard through the grapevine that I had secured a ticket and since that shouldn't be possible they asked if I wouldn't mind sharing the ticket with them. (Could be a fake.) God, that email ****** me off (and really hurt my feelings). I can't imagine why me showing up at Swell would be such a concern unless Ripple is really worried about what ends up getting posted on social media. 

Edited by TiffanyHayden
3 minutes ago, TiffanyHayden said:

How would you film live coverage? Are you a guest?

This might be a big concern.

I tried to get a ticket for SWELL. No luck, but I figured as much. What I did not expect was to receive an email from Ripple making sure that I knew I wasn't invited. The email was titled "Swell tickets" and I got all excited thinking they were sending me a ticket. Instead, what I got was more of a punch in the gut. Somebody had heard through the grapevine that I had secured a ticket and since that shouldn't be possible they asked if I wouldn't mind sharing the ticket with them. God, that email ****** me off (and really hurt my feelings). I can't imagine why me showing up at Swell would be such a concern unless they're really worried about what ends up getting posted on social media. 

@TiffanyHayden  @M-X Damn thats one way to get you hyped up just to find out its just re assurance you're not, don't worry something similar happened to me.

and nono i'm not going, i was to referring to sort of an online stream/podcast  since they recently announced that the swell conference will be broadcasted through the ripple website.

If not i was planning on doing a video recap of the conference for those who couldn't make it to the stream.

Hope i explained myself, if not let me know!