CGI's Ripple-Enabled Intelligent Gateway (Video)

Great video.  Between NTT Data and CGI, Ripple is definitely establishing some good partnerships!

CGI: "With 70,000 professionals serving clients from hundreds of locations worldwide, CGI is a leading IT and business process services provider focused on being a partner, employer and investment of choice.  Annual 2016 revenue was $10.7 billion."

37 minutes ago, Wobile said:

Is it fair to assume that process requires and uses xrp,  or not necessarily.

Not necessarily. Likely will use xCurrent to be begin with. If we're lucky, in the future payments will be able to be pathed via xRapid (i.e. XRP) if it is cheaper and the liquidity is there. It will take time to build liquidity in the relevant corridors and in the beginning Ripple will probbly have to bring costs of using XRP down with XRP itself. Over time if those corridors attract volume it will attract liquidity and Ripple not need to incentivize use of xRapid. Likely those making payments won't even know whether their payment is going through XRP, all they will know is that they're getting the fastest and cheapest payment option. 

3 minutes ago, panmores said:

What they mean with "within the first three months" at 1:49?

I just listened to the entire video again.  There is no mention of this.  The closest thing I could think of at the time you reference is "via the Ripple network."